Benson, Tate, Hightower, R Bush - Pick 2 non PPR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Benson, Tate, Hightower, R Bush - Pick 2 non PPR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Benson, Tate, Hightower, R Bush - Pick 2 non PPR

Postby chefpilsy » Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:38 am

Hi,

I need to pick two RBs - choices are Hightower, Ben Tate, Reggie Bush and Cedric Benson. Currently leaning toward Hightower and Benson - Tate is tempting but he's still not the starter with Foster out. Bush I don't like the matchup against New England.

Thoughts/suggestions? WHIR

THANK YOU
chefpilsy
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Benson, Tate, Hightower, R Bush - Pick 2 non PPR

Postby kcspaz14 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:03 am

chefpilsy wrote:Hi,

I need to pick two RBs - choices are Hightower, Ben Tate, Reggie Bush and Cedric Benson. Currently leaning toward Hightower and Benson - Tate is tempting but he's still not the starter with Foster out. Bush I don't like the matchup against New England.

Thoughts/suggestions? WHIR

THANK YOU

Hightower is very obvious. Although he doesn't have a great history, he's got the starter role and will be seeing a lot of action today. With Foster out, I'd go with Tate, but it's a little risky. My vote is Hightower and Tatee.

Help please :) - viewtopic.php?t=495768
kcspaz14
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Benson, Tate, Hightower, R Bush - Pick 2 non PPR

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:07 am

Your highest upside would be running with Tate with Foster out. But if you're risk adverse than it would be Hightower and Benson. If you're strong elsewhere and feel you can roll the dice I'd say Tate over Benson.

I don't know how much bank you can go into Benson in jail, but this is the Browns and a rivalry, I just don't know if I trust Andy Dalton and the passing game just yet.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Return to Who to Start/Bench