Brady (WHIR) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Brady (WHIR)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brady (WHIR)

Postby l1sten » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:19 am

Hey guys, I need RB help and I'm looking to sell Brady high. .5 PPR Rest is Standard

Roster:
QB: Brady, Bradford
RB: Best, Addai, Jacobs, Harrison, D.Murray, Hardesty
WR: C.Johnson, H.Nicks, A. Collie, A.Brown
TE: Gates, Olsen

What do you think is realistic here. I was thinking about targeting Chris Johnson in hopes that his owner is down on him. Should I wait another week to let bmore hold him up another week to reinforce the position? His QB's are Flacco/Orton/McNabb and he's low on flacco overall.

Any other suggestions about possible targets RB1 wise?

WHIR
l1sten
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Brady (WHIR)

Postby SlowMotionRiot » Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:43 am

I just don't see anyone giving up on CJ before week 5. He was a top 3 pick almost everywhere, while Brady was firmly entrenched in the 2nd round in most 1 QB leagues. Realistically, I could only see you getting Turner, Mendenhall, or Gore.

Turner is a fairly safe if unsexy player. Very similar to Brady in value. He had an average week against a tough Bears D. He's the only #1 Style RB I think you could get for Brady.

Don't give up on Brady unless you figure he's out for a rough season. Buy low, sell high or not; it's not like you have a QB on your roster ready to replace his production.

I'm a proud Nate Kaeding owner, but my fantasy sources tell me that a kicker with a torn ACL isn't very useful. I'm currently looking at Robbie Gould, Alex Henry and the immortal Jason Hanson as a replacement. All had decent looks last week, Gould and Hanson are very accurate, Henry is on the best offense. Have any thoughts about this "Big 3"?
SlowMotionRiot
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Brady (WHIR)

Postby l1sten » Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Thanks for the help

For your situation, I'd go Henery. I own him on every single team I have right now. I think the Eagles are just too potent to pass on him. He should be owned.

Thanks!
l1sten
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions