Trading for a defense... Help! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trading for a defense... Help!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trading for a defense... Help!

Postby ukwildcatfan33 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:24 am

Here's my team below, and i need a defense. I have someone who wants to trade me the Steelers defense for Shonn Green. I don't want to be one of those players who get rid of players just by there first week performance. But Green didn't give me much hope, and getting the Steelers defense because of the other players scare from their performance.
ukwildcatfan33
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trading for a defense... Help!

Postby joegoody41 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:30 am

Don't do it. First of all, the Steelers got lit up last week. Second, Greene's value is much higher than that of a defense. You're better off playing matchups with the ones you've got or picking another DEF up off the WW. Who is available?
joegoody41
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 69)

Re: Trading for a defense... Help!

Postby ukwildcatfan33 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:39 am

joegoody41 wrote:Don't do it. First of all, the Steelers got lit up last week. Second, Greene's value is much higher than that of a defense. You're better off playing matchups with the ones you've got or picking another DEF up off the WW. Who is available?

Thanks, i was really not wanting to trade green because of the fact that he could do better. Just him splitting carries with LT really kills me! Here's the Defenses' available:
ukwildcatfan33
Monday Morning Quarterback

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions