does d. henderson deserve to start week 2 on this team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

does d. henderson deserve to start week 2 on this team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: does d. henderson deserve to start week 2 on this team

Postby wiggythedog » Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 pm

Jeff Kearns wrote:
wiggythedog wrote:
Jeff Kearns wrote:Being the Saints #1 WR doesn't hold a whole lot or merit though considering Brees gets the ball to everybody. I'll admit Henderson's value goes way up this week, and if you had a thinner core of receivers I would say go for it, but your stacked at WR.

smart and safe approach.

i think the upside to henderson might be better then holmes this week, though.

You're determined to play Henderson lol

Go for it if that's what your gut tells you.

i am determined ...to what cause,..i dunno yet...o am determined for some magic pixie dust that tells me that holmes has a game like he did vs dallas, and henderson has a bigger game then his week 1 show...
wiggythedog
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SmokyMcNasty » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 am

I like Henderson this week too, but not over the 3 guys you already have penciled in.

Was Meachem available in your league? I've been asking around, with Colston and Moore hurt, who's the better waiver pickup: Meachem or Henderson... and so far the replies I've read are almost unanimously for Meachem.
SmokyMcNasty
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 14)

Postby wiggythedog » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:41 am

SmokyMcNasty wrote:I like Henderson this week too, but not over the 3 guys you already have penciled in.

Was Meachem available in your league? I've been asking around, with Colston and Moore hurt, who's the better waiver pickup: Meachem or Henderson... and so far the replies I've read are almost unanimously for Meachem.

everyone going to say meachem because on paper he was ranked ahead of him...and he has that sleeper tag..+ henderson was pretty much off the radar..

but we're talking 3/4th receivers here,..and it wasn't long ago that henderson was getting more looks then him....he got more looks last week as well.

people have been waiting for a meachem breakout...here's his chance...beat out a receiver that was penciled behind you 1 year away from FA.......i doubt meachum will be singled out more then henderson ...but you never know
wiggythedog
Water Boy
Water Boy

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench