>> Blockbuster Trade << need expert advice PLEASE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

>> Blockbuster Trade << need expert advice PLEASE

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: >> Blockbuster Trade << need expert advice PLEASE

Postby ATLbraves » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:30 am

ransomgracie wrote:
ATLbraves wrote:
ransomgracie wrote:@trevizzle: I pulled the trigger on a modified version of that trade and sent britt, schaub and blount for mendehnall, romo, and harvin! starting lineup is now: romo; megatron; andre johnson; mendenhall; hightower; witten; moreno; bench: wells; harvin; santana

Guys, got any advice on a trade that would send either tim hightower or beanie wells or moreno for jamaal charles ...? which should i send, please prioritize all three with 3 being most important to keep and number 1 being first i should send

3. Beanie Wells
2. Moreno
1. Hightower (like the idea of selling high on him)

help with mine please:
viewtopic.php?t=496207

thanks ! I was thinkin of beanie as my top priority to keep, but its difficult to decide who should go, moreno (who got injured game 1 and is splittin wit willis) or tim hightower

I'm still very high on Moreno, and I believe he should get the majority of the carries in Denver. Plus I feel like Hightower can bring you the most value right now since he went off in Week 1. Sell high on him while you still have the chance.
ATLbraves
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions