Can anyone help me out? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Can anyone help me out?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Can anyone help me out?

Postby fastlane1051 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:00 pm

This is my first year playing and I'm just trying to get the hang of it. Any suggestions or tips would be great. I'd offer help in return but my opinion would probably be of no use.

10-man league with standard scoring no ppr.

QB: Vick
RB: Jamaal Charles, Felix Jones, Ryan Grant, and Darren Sproles
WR: Vincent Jackson, Sanantonio Holmes, Robert Meachem, Percy Harvin, Mike Thomas, and Lance Moore
TE: Dallas Clark
K: Matt Bryant
DEF: Steelers, Arizona

So my first week I got destroyed. I thought I had a solid team but it's just not looking so hot. Right now on the waiver I'm dropping Ryan Grant to pick up Danny Moorehead. He seems like he's going to get quite a few touches this year. Thoughts on good or bad decision?

Also, in another league I have Matt Ryan, Colt McCoy, or I can pick up Henne or Fitzpatrick off the wire. Any suggestions on whether I should trade McCoy in or not and who should I start this week since Matt Ryan is going up against the Eagles?
I'm also dropping Lance Moore and picking up Jordy Nelson. I think this is a solid move. I just don't know if I'll ever start him but none of my WRs really put out this past week.

Finally (I played Arizona in hopes of destroying Cam; they did decent) I'm dropping Arizona for Gronkowski. I love Dallas Clark but until that offense gets rolling I feel like it's a toss up on how well he will do week to week. Thoughts on this move?

Also, do you think starting the Steelers defense this week will be a bad choice? I know they didn't perform well this past week but I think they're going to come back strong and be the Steelers we all know.

Finally, any suggestions on who to start/sit?

Thanks for any help!
fastlane1051
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Beginner's Forum