What do I do with my receivers? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

What do I do with my receivers?

Moderator: Football Moderators

What do I do with my receivers?

Postby dberry120 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:49 am

My receivers suck. I need to figure out what to do so that I can uprade and/or trade for better receivers. I'm in a 12 team PPR and have to start 3 receivers

Here they are:
V. Jackson
E. Doucet
M. Sims-Walker
B. Edwards
E. Royal
B. Gibson

I'm thinking that I hold onto Gibson and MSW to see who steps up in Amendola's absence for week 2. Bradford didn't have a good first game, but I think he'll do better and see better numbers from the receivers. Not sure what to do with Royal and Edwards. Edwards in on a bad team. Royal didn't get many looks in week 1, but maybe he will get more in week 2 with Lloyd's groin injury.
dberry120
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: What do I do with my receivers?

Postby average_joe » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:24 am

What does the rest of your team look like? I have gotten by with mediocre reciever core in the past, especially in a 12 team league where everyone is thin somewhere. If you have an extra decent RB, find someone lacking in that area and package him and Royal, Edwards together to try and upgrade. Otherwise keep your eyes open for that gem on the WW. It looks like you keep up on what's going on the league, so you should be able to grab someone. Good luck.

Help on mine please.http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=496296
average_joe
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions