Offer Grant for Addai? trying to shore up my flex...WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Offer Grant for Addai? trying to shore up my flex...WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Offer Grant for Addai? trying to shore up my flex...WHIR

Postby 16FAC » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:30 am

Thinking of offering Grant for Addai. My philosophy is that I need to get more touches out of my flex rb. He has Rodgers so I figure I work the checkdown angle as well as the mediocre rb on a great offense vs. the mediocre rb on an upside down offense. I am figuring in that INDY will have to run the ball a little more and that checkdowns are going to be vital to Collins' health. Grant is projected to lose carries to Starks as said by McCarthy. Ideas?

1pt every 20yds
6pts/TD
Non ppr

Leave a link andI will hit yours!
16FAC
Head Coach
Head Coach

Response Team
(Past Year: 120)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Offer Grant for Addai? trying to shore up my flex...WHIR

Postby sweettortilla » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:36 am

Quite a conundrum, indeed. I don't envy your position. I don't like either of these guys for the reason you mentioned. Sigh.

Your logic makes sense. Seems logical to me that they're going to need to get Addai going to have any chance, but Indy just isn't built for the run. On the other hand, I've been waiting for a couple of years for Grant to get going in Green Bay. And he's just not taking the opportunity.

All said, yeah, I think I'd do that if you can get it. But I don't love it much more than what you've got.

Good luck! Help? viewtopic.php?t=496309
sweettortilla
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Offer Grant for Addai? trying to shore up my flex...WHIR

Postby y0ukn0wit » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:48 am

Grant is great out of the backfield always has been, however he doesn't get used enough with Starks getting more playing time. Addai is on the Manningless Colts but I would still play him over Grant.
y0ukn0wit
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions