week 2 waiver wire defense - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

week 2 waiver wire defense

Moderator: Football Moderators

week 2 waiver wire defense

Postby Mercury0021 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:01 am

as you can see in my sig i'm currently defenseless... which as somepoint i'll be dropping demarco for a defense.
The question is, which defense?

available defenses: Hou, Was, Buf, Oak, Cincy, Jags, Minn, Ariz, Cle, TBB, Tenn, Indy, Sea, Car, and STL.

I'm thinking houston, but i also have b marshall, and being a dolphins fan, i can tell you the aggressiveness on offense against the pats wasn't a fluke. washington has a tough matchup against larry fitz and beanie and company. Buf was weak last year, maybe benefited from playing KC? Oakland lead the league in sacks last year and looks to be on track to do the same this year, plus i'm not that scared of Buf's offense, even with a big lead they couldnt run the ball on KC. only other match up that is interesting is browns vs indy....

What are your thoughts on a defense to pick up.
Mercury0021
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: week 2 waiver wire defense

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:13 pm

I think it's between the Browns and Texans. I actually give the edge to the Browns because of the matchup, but I also think Houston would be a decent play as well. ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: week 2 waiver wire defense

Postby Mercury0021 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 pm

yeah, being a dolphins fan i also know that the o-line can implode at any moment... i think both are about equal for browns or houston, and houston looks like it may have some staying power in my line-up so i wouldn't have to play waiver wire roulette with defenses.

Anyone else have some thoughs?
Mercury0021
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 78)

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions