$100 LeagueSafe Keeper League on Yahoo - Draft Saturday 17th - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

$100 LeagueSafe Keeper League on Yahoo - Draft Saturday 17th

Moderator: Football Moderators

$100 LeagueSafe Keeper League on Yahoo - Draft Saturday 17th

Postby TowelieBan » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 am

Hi guys,

Looking for 4 more managers for a 12 team keeper league on Yahoo. 1st Year league, so no keepers to inherit. The buy-in is $100, to be paid prior to the draft through LeagueSafe. Standard head to head scoring format and default Y! roster spots: QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, K, DEF. All money paid out to winners. Draft currently set for the evening of Saturday 17th September. Draft order will be randomly predetermined in advance, once everyone has paid. The plan is to commence scoring week 2. I think the plan will be to go with 3 keepers, though i've not run a keeper league before and have yet to decide on the exact rules and settings. If you decide to join, you'll be welcome to your say on this.

If you're interested, feel free either to contact me at requiem-for-a-dream@hotmail.co.uk, reply this thread, or just go right ahead and register, using the log in details below:

ID: 411400
Password: football

Thanks
TowelieBan
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: $100 LeagueSafe Keeper League on Yahoo - Draft Saturday

Postby deghumacao » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:17 pm

...I sent you an e-mail and a proposal to merge leagues for this year...let me know..DENNS. deghumacao@yahoo.com
deghumacao
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds