Who is the BEST #2 WR? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Who is the BEST #2 WR?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who is the BEST #2 WR?

Postby Idubthe » Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:56 pm

M. Williams ( TB ) @ MIN or Plax Vs. JAC .

I know that Williams is the definitive # 1 so based on targets alone I should go with Williams..But... yes there is a but or I need not post. I sometimes feel sketchy about starting Both QB and WR on the same team, cause if for what ever reason their passing game gets shut down, poof..I'm down in two slots. And I'm not even thinking about a different QB. I got tons of faith in my Freeman draft. I was very glad my league just let him slip on by so I could RB stock. Back on hand here. Does the fourth quarter in the first game of the season make Plax a viable starter? He is pretty damn reliable. Jail or not, cause you can't lock up 6'6" back shoulder red zone targets. As always drop your link WHIR. Thanks in advance B-)
QB C. Newton
RB A. Peterson === S. Ridley, L. Miller, G. Bernard, R. Mathews, D.Richardson, B. Tate
WR A.J Green, R. Cobb ,=== P. Garcon , E. Royal, T.Y. Hilton
FLX
TE J. Cameron
K G. Zuerlein

Flex is TE or WR/RB
Idubthe
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Who is the BEST #2 WR?

Postby russellthelovemuscle » Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:01 pm

I would say Plax is the best option here...Garcon can't be started with things in Indy the way they are. Smith had a good week one, but Carolina has GB this week. I would start Plax.

viewtopic.php?t=496410
QB- Luck, Palmer
WR- Dez, Bowe, Boldin, E. Sanders,
RB- Shady, R. Bush, D. Williams, G. Bernard, B.Brown, K. Hunter, B. Pierce, I. Pead
TE- Cameron
K- Akers
Def- Flavor of the week
russellthelovemuscle
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)

Postby cloudwasher » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm

I would go with Mike Williams over Plax. Plax put up some good numbers in week 1, but you gotta realize his TD catch came after the top 3 cowboys CBs had left the game injured (or werent playing to begin with) so he put those numbers up against 3rd and 4th stringers. I'd go with Williams and not look back.
cloudwasher
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby Weasel_King » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:26 pm

I would go with Williams
Weasel_King
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 18)

Postby russellthelovemuscle » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:30 pm

cloudwasher wrote:I would go with Mike Williams over Plax. Plax put up some good numbers in week 1, but you gotta realize his TD catch came after the top 3 cowboys CBs had left the game injured (or werent playing to begin with) so he put those numbers up against 3rd and 4th stringers. I'd go with Williams and not look back.

I was basing my answqer off of his signature...Williams being #1 and whoever as #2. If he has someone better than Williams as your #1 then definitely Williams as a #2...but I don't see that in your lineup....good luck whatever you decide
QB- Luck, Palmer
WR- Dez, Bowe, Boldin, E. Sanders,
RB- Shady, R. Bush, D. Williams, G. Bernard, B.Brown, K. Hunter, B. Pierce, I. Pead
TE- Cameron
K- Akers
Def- Flavor of the week
russellthelovemuscle
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)

Postby Idubthe » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 pm

It was just easier to title it that way. I ask for those two based on match ups. Min can get to the QB and Freeman might not have those post route passes he loves to hit Williams on, as often. Oddly I know that S. Smith (car) gets the start cause GB gives up pass yards to WR and Cam will be LOOKING for him first and then throwing not going to have much time to check down , I have am now going to post about my RB's due to that issue, I got Caddy of WA and worry about Dwills now. Just my thought process. But I do appreciate the input ;-D
QB C. Newton
RB A. Peterson === S. Ridley, L. Miller, G. Bernard, R. Mathews, D.Richardson, B. Tate
WR A.J Green, R. Cobb ,=== P. Garcon , E. Royal, T.Y. Hilton
FLX
TE J. Cameron
K G. Zuerlein

Flex is TE or WR/RB
Idubthe
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 13)

Postby c0megets0me » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Plax was a fluke.......play williams
ROSTER/8 team standard scoring
QB-M.Ryan/M.Vick
RB-T.Richardson/S.Jax/L.Miller/E.Lacy/Mathews
WR-Megatron/Fitz/Amendola/H.Nicks
FLEX- RB/WR
TE-J.Camron/J.Thomas
c0megets0me
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe RankerEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 27)

Return to Who to Start/Bench