TE help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

TE help

Moderator: Football Moderators

TE help

Postby giacab27 » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:16 pm

So this is my first fantasy league and I basically know nothing about football! Im in a PPR League and I have Mercedes Lewis and Chris Cooley as my TEs. My friends are telling me to pick up Jermaine Gresham but since they are in the league too I don't wanna take their advice too seriously! Just wondering if anyone can let me know if it'd be a good idea to drop either of them and pick him up! Thanks
giacab27
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: TE help

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:20 pm

giacab27 wrote:So this is my first fantasy league and I basically know nothing about football! Im in a PPR League and I have Mercedes Lewis and Chris Cooley as my TEs. My friends are telling me to pick up Jermaine Gresham but since they are in the league too I don't wanna take their advice too seriously! Just wondering if anyone can let me know if it'd be a good idea to drop either of them and pick him up! Thanks

I would keep Lewis. My bet is he plays this week and he did put up 10 td's last year. Cooley im not as high on. What Gresham brings is a guy who is capable of catching alot of short passes. The problem is he doesn't seem to translate those passes into TD's. Cooley has always been a pretty reliable TE but im not sold on that this year. Might be worth a gamble to try Gresham. At least he catches 4 or so passes a game. ;-D

You might want to post this in this forum next time. viewforum.php?f=18 you will get better responses. Stick around we can teach you alot if you just ask
;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: TE help

Postby Hippo45 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:11 am

You should definitely pick up Gresham and drop Cooley. Gresham is a rising star and has more potential than Cooley, who is always injured.
Hippo45
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Cafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 6)

Return to Beginner's Forum