Bench Gore?? Need help on starting RB for Wk2 *WHIR* - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Bench Gore?? Need help on starting RB for Wk2 *WHIR*

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Bench Gore?? Need help on starting RB for Wk2 *WHIR*

Postby DC5SB » Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:09 pm

You got it right, bench Gore. Wells will get the ball, plenty of touches out there. Hightower should be able to put up decent numbers against the cardinals. And Gore I think has it tough against Dallas D. Thanks for the help!
DC5SB
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 51)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Bench Gore?? Need help on starting RB for Wk2 *WHIR*

Postby ampant » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:38 am

OK people. . . benching Foster is crazy. I am sure he will lose touches to Tate, but he's still the same guy who is a phenomenal runner, receiver out of the backfield, with one of the best O-Lines in the league, a good D to hold leads, and a powerhouse offense who is going to have plenty of chances at the goal line. No way I would bench Foster for Gore, playing with no offense, facing 8 in the box, with a QB who can't throw past 5 yards, against an angry Dallas defense that held down a much better Jets team.

I'll take the starter getting 60% of the snaps in one of the leagues best offenses, thanks. At RB 2, I don't know if folks have been keeping up with current events, but WAS's D looked legit. They are playing at home. And while Wells is a decent start because he is a starter on a decent team, travelling to the east coast to face a good team isn't what I would call a great matchup. I'd start Tim Hightower at #2.
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Who to Start/Bench