Which RB I start? - Week 2 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Who to Start/Bench

Which RB I start? - Week 2

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby ragas13 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:12 am

Alot depends on how your league scoring is set up too.
ragas13
Monday Morning Quarterback


Posts: 4
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby KTang58 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 am

Gore and Bradshaw.
KTang58
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 45
Joined: 5 Nov 2010
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby impervious » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:40 pm

its a standard scoring league.
impervious
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 107
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby Curtis Pride » Thu Sep 15, 2011 1:48 pm

unless you are in a PPR league, I would avoid Bush until he shows consistency.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=496705
Curtis Pride
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 80
Joined: 19 May 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby impervious » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 pm

Guys i was able to pick up Jahvid Best for week 2. Should i start him @ KC? Week1 KC defense was horrible.

I am thinking now to start Best + Gore? or Best + Bradshaw?
impervious
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 107
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby prophecy135 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:11 pm

impervious wrote:Guys i was able to pick up Jahvid Best for week 2. Should i start him @ KC? Week1 KC defense was horrible.

I am thinking now to start Best + Gore? or Best + Bradshaw?

I would go with Best and Gore, KC looked terrible and Best should have a good week again. Gore, as someone else stated, is the only one who can come close to 25 touches a game, and I think he'll have a better game this week even though the cowboys will be a tougher matchup.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=496742
prophecy135
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafeholic
Posts: 1851
(Past Year: 206)
Joined: 11 Sep 2009
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby impervious » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:21 am

Going with

Gore + Best.

Bradshaw should have a good matchup too against STL?

I hope I don't make a wrong decision here. It's a gamble. Lets pray :)
impervious
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 107
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby phackney » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:45 am

If it was a PPR league, I'd throw Bush and Best in there.In a standard scoring league I'd go with Bradshaw and Gore simply because of Bradshaw's matchup and Gore will get more touches. Thanks for you help btw.
phackney
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

User avatar

Posts: 573
Joined: 22 Jul 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Soon to be in the arms of Christ

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby impervious » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:58 am

phackney wrote:If it was a PPR league, I'd throw Bush and Best in there.In a standard scoring league I'd go with Bradshaw and Gore simply because of Bradshaw's matchup and Gore will get more touches. Thanks for you help btw.


Don't you think Best @ KC will have a better game than Bradshaw @ STL? I mean the rams stopped eagles running plays philly only got like 30 rushing yards.
impervious
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff


Posts: 107
Joined: 15 Sep 2011
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Which RB I start? - Week 2

Postby HomerJay » Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:06 am

prophecy135 wrote:
impervious wrote:Guys i was able to pick up Jahvid Best for week 2. Should i start him @ KC? Week1 KC defense was horrible.

I am thinking now to start Best + Gore? or Best + Bradshaw?

I would go with Best and Gore, KC looked terrible and Best should have a good week again. Gore, as someone else stated, is the only one who can come close to 25 touches a game, and I think he'll have a better game this week even though the cowboys will be a tougher matchup.

help with mine?
viewtopic.php?t=496742



This
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar
Fantasy Expert
Posts: 2116
Joined: 6 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle

PreviousNext

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 22:03 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact