Dallas Clark/Ed Dickson/Ben Watson??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Dallas Clark/Ed Dickson/Ben Watson???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dallas Clark/Ed Dickson/Ben Watson???

Postby pinkgator416 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 am

Don't ask why... but I have 3 TEs. I originally had one (Dallas Clark), but then after I saw how the Colts played I honestly considered dropping him... I didn't because I felt bad for him (I am a girl- hence why I felt bad)... But, I did pick up Ed Dickson and Ben Watson on waivers.

So, who should I start????

I also have Dexter McCluster on my bench, should I start him over Willis McGahee? Is there any theory that a WR/RB scores more points since they play both positions?

Please help! Any advice is greatly appreciated... And I would REEEEAAALLLY appreciate if you tell me what your rationale is as to why you picked who you did... I love having mental reassurance!
pinkgator416
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dallas Clark/Ed Dickson/Ben Watson???

Postby Yceman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:54 am

Clark would normally be a no brainer with Peyton behind center, but there is going to be so much inconsistency in the Colts offense this year, and Clark only had 4 catches last week. Watson is splitting time with Evan Moore and I really don't trust him. Based on the matchup, I like Dickson from this bunch, but this could also very well be a week where Clark produces.

Can you post your whole team so we can help with your whole lineup?
Yceman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 19)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby pinkgator416 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:33 am

QB: Philip Rivers (backup: Matt Hasselbeck)
WR: Dez Bryant, Wes Welker, Jordy Nelson, Greg Little, Dexter McCluster (I start Dez, Wes and Jordy in Flex)
RB: LeSean McCoy, Willis McGahee, Maurice Morris, Dexter McCluster (I start LeSean and Willis)
TE: Dallas Clark, Ed Dickson, Ben Watson
K: Robbie Gould
Def: BEARS (they scored me 24 pts last week!!!)

I'd Love ANY Advice!
pinkgator416
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Yceman » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:54 am

Wow, really thin at RB! Is this a 16-team? I was expecting more RB choices, but I guess McGahee is your best. On second thought after seeing your whole team, I don't think you have much to lose by keeping Clark in as your TE.
Yceman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 19)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby pinkgator416 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:43 am

HA! It is a 14 team league, I did draft all my WR first (maybe I drafted LeSean in between them). The reason I drafted McGahee was for one, I liked his name (obviously, the girl in me) and then because he was talking on and on about how he was totally on board with his team going back to a running. So I fell for it :) I also drafted Dallas early on... and our draft was before Peyton decided to have more surgery. I actually had 3 Colt players, and dropped the other 2 (I think it was a RB and their kicker). But, there isn't crap left on the waiver list or free-agents... unless you have a good sleeper pick!!!

So, should I stick with my lineup, or should I move some people around?

I did score 135 pts last game, which was more than 20 more than my opponent... And I had my kicker score 1 pt, Dallas score 4 pts, and my other player score 0.
pinkgator416
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench