Trade Help.WHIR 100% - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade Help.WHIR 100%

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade Help.WHIR 100%

Postby JRoZe628 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:19 am

I have been offered these 2 trade and need to decide between the 2.I have been offered Malcolm Floyd and Santonio Holmes for Reggie Bush and I have been offered Percy Harvin, Santonio Holmes and Fred Jackson for Bradshaw, and Reggie bush.Which one do i take?

Qb-Vick
Rb-Blount
Rb-bradshaw
Rb/wr-greene
Wr-fitzgerald
Wr-Ocho cinco
Te-keller
Dst-eagles
K-bryant
Bench-reggie bush
Bench-marshawn lynch
Bench-Sims walker
Bench-hines ward
Bench-Deji Karim
Bench-Jacoby Jones
Bench-cutler
Bench-lions
Bench-Pettigrew
Last edited by JRoZe628 on Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
JRoZe628
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade Help.WHIR 100%

Postby illad3lph » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:38 am

Uh yeah most definitely do this trade. Here is how I see this. Fred Jackson is arguably the best running back in this deal, if not close to Shonn Greene. Greene has not been good yet and who knows if he will for a while, especially with LT performing pretty well. Lynch is playing on a team who has a backup as their starting QB. On top of that, there line has not played more than 2-3 games together and they are inexperienced. Defenses are going to expect Lynch to run every time making him extremely predictable. Fred Jackson is the starter and should be for a while, at least until Spiller proves otherwise. And even still, Jackson will split carries. You gotta do this deal because you are also getting Percy and Floyd. Both are must starts and huge upgrades from Ochostinko. Do the deal if possible!
illad3lph
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 1)

Postby dpav25 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:39 am

No, harvin isn't gonna see the passes from DMac, you do need to upgrade from Ochocinco though... Jacoby Jones is starting this week and I really like him as a player, but Greene is going to be huge when the jets arent playing from behing against Brady... Id try dealling Reggie and marshawn together for a mid range wr maybe like plaxico cuz I believe he's just as good as eight before he shot himself in the leg
dpav25
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby freshlesh » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Don't sell Greene off cheap on week 1's performance. They barely ran the ball. That definitely won't be the case moving forward.
freshlesh
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 21)

Postby mpt3489 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:25 pm

def the second one. you get a solid RB in fred jackson while still upgrading your WR position. i like that trade a lot because you only give up bradshaw.

thanks for the help.
mpt3489
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Basketball

Postby havinaguinness » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:42 pm

Id keep Bush for a few more weeks, I think he may be a huge player this year.
havinaguinness
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby schmidty » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Both are good - getting Ocho out of your starting lineup is a must, and selling on Bush is a great idea (I have no faith he can hold up with a full workload all season). Both get you Holmes (who I'm high on) and give you the solid starter you need. Between which of the two - I don't really know. I liked Harvin before the season, but game 1 scared me (not his fault - McNabb's). Bradshaw doesn't fill me with a lot confidence. I guess if forced, I see more value in deal 2 - but both are good!

Why are the other posters taking about you giving up Greene? I don't see that option mentioned at all in the first post.
schmidty
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 22)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby JRoZe628 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 pm

schmidty wrote:Both are good - getting Ocho out of your starting lineup is a must, and selling on Bush is a great idea (I have no faith he can hold up with a full workload all season). Both get you Holmes (who I'm high on) and give you the solid starter you need. Between which of the two - I don't really know. I liked Harvin before the season, but game 1 scared me (not his fault - McNabb's). Bradshaw doesn't fill me with a lot confidence. I guess if forced, I see more value in deal 2 - but both are good!

Why are the other posters taking about you giving up Greene? I don't see that option mentioned at all in the first post.

i edited my post cuz i got tired of posting new threads bout same topic aha
JRoZe628
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby thepsychic » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Thanks for you help on mine...

I'd go with the first deal. Give Reggie Bush to receive Holmes and Floyd. I like Fred Jackson, but I think Bradshaw is way more valuable at this point and I wouldn't give him up.
thepsychic
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Basketball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions