Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Who to Start/Bench

Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:24 pm

Okay so we all know the deal with Bowe. Should I start Santana Moss this week over him in PPR league?
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:33 pm

:-o
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby WTA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm not ready to give up on Bowe yet... I have both in one league and it never crossed my mind to start Moss over him... The Chiefs are bad, but Cassell won't have another performance as bad as the 120 yard debacle he had last week... They should be playing from behind so Bowe should get plenty of looks in the second half...
WTA
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 362
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:00 pm

WTA wrote:I'm not ready to give up on Bowe yet... I have both in one league and it never crossed my mind to start Moss over him... The Chiefs are bad, but Cassell won't have another performance as bad as the 120 yard debacle he had last week... They should be playing from behind so Bowe should get plenty of looks in the second half...


Living in the Detroit area, and being a lifelong Lions fan, its soooo great to hear people say things like that lol. The Lions should be in the lead you are saying!!1 How crazy!!

Ill probably roll with Bowe, its hard to sit him cause hes so boom or bust. You end up sitting him on the boom day and thats NOT GOOD.
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby WTA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:06 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:Living in the Detroit area, and being a lifelong Lions fan, its soooo great to hear people say things like that lol. The Lions should be in the lead you are saying!!1 How crazy!!

Haha, yeah the only good thing about being terrible is that you can get some good talent in the draft... Once Matt Millen was shown the door Detroit started to draft the right guys; only problem is he drove them so far into the ground that it was gonna take a while to get them back up... I think this may be the year that all those high draft picks bring the team back to life...
WTA
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 362
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:13 pm

WTA wrote:
latsprewell20002000 wrote:Living in the Detroit area, and being a lifelong Lions fan, its soooo great to hear people say things like that lol. The Lions should be in the lead you are saying!!1 How crazy!!

Haha, yeah the only good thing about being terrible is that you can get some good talent in the draft... Once Matt Millen was shown the door Detroit started to draft the right guys; only problem is he drove them so far into the ground that it was gonna take a while to get them back up... I think this may be the year that all those high draft picks bring the team back to life...


Yup, that was it exactly. Its like we were so bad and getting all these draft picks and just completely blowing them. I can not for the life of me figure out why they let millen do what he did for that long. It was a disgrace. Since then the drafting has been spot on.

Millen is THE ONLY person on the face of the earth that could have blown the Suh pick for us. The thing about the NFL is that it does not take a long time to turn a team around. It happens fairly fast normally. 3 years and you take a stab at making the playoffs. However if you have millen running things it takes ten years and things only start to turn around when he leaves
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby WTA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote: The thing about the NFL is that it does not take a long time to turn a team around. It happens fairly fast normally. 3 years and you take a stab at making the playoffs. However if you have millen running things it takes ten years and things only start to turn around when he leaves

<----- Falcons fan for the past 20 years. Agree 100%. Get the right front office people in place and it's amazing what can happen...
WTA
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 362
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm

WTA wrote:
latsprewell20002000 wrote: The thing about the NFL is that it does not take a long time to turn a team around. It happens fairly fast normally. 3 years and you take a stab at making the playoffs. However if you have millen running things it takes ten years and things only start to turn around when he leaves

<----- Falcons fan for the past 20 years. Agree 100%. Get the right front office people in place and it's amazing what can happen...


Ahh, yes then you know all too well. I gotta roll but I was wondering if you had any idea as to why Matt Ryan plays so good at home and so average at best on the road? His splits are crazy.
Image
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12517
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 9 Sep 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: In the bushes outside Matt Millens house

Re: Dwayne Bowe or Santana Moss PPR

Postby WTA » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:34 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:Ahh, yes then you know all too well. I gotta roll but I was wondering if you had any idea as to why Matt Ryan plays so good at home and so average at best on the road? His splits are crazy.

It's just a comfort thing, IMO... At this point in his career he should be over it but you're right it is kinda baffling...
WTA
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant


Posts: 362
Joined: 20 Jul 2004
Home Cafe: Football


Return to Who to Start/Bench

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:39 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact