Need advice on Week 2 RB/WR Lineup! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Need advice on Week 2 RB/WR Lineup!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need advice on Week 2 RB/WR Lineup!

Postby Tyler Maxwell » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Okay, I was plagued with injury in Week 1. So with my #2 RB Steven Jackson out this week, I picked up his replacement Caddilac Williams to take the ropes. With my WR Hakeem Nicks likely out, I picked up Robert Meachem with the absence of Marques Colston and Lance Moore for the Saints. However, I am having issues on whether or not to use both of these guys. My current WR/RB lineup looks like so:

WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR- Robert Meachem
RB- Jamaal Charles
RB- Tim Hightower
W/R/T- Cadillac Williams

With Hakeem Nicks likely out this week, my other options for for the W/R/T and WR slots are Kenny Britt and Santonio Holmes. I don't particularly like Kenny Britt's chances this week facing a Baltimore defense who just came off of a strong week. So I guess my question is should I play Santonio Holmes, facing the Jags, as opposed to Robert or Cadillac? Or should I maybe put Caddy in Tim or Jamaal's place and bring in Santonio for the W/R/T slot? Just looking for your guys opinions on what combination I should use. I know it's a late quetsion with the games quickly approaching, but any suggestions are really appreciated. Thanks! BTW, league is not WR or RB heavy, they are split pretty evenly. Thanks again!
Last edited by Tyler Maxwell on Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyler Maxwell
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need advice on Week 2 RB/WR/ Lineup!

Postby Ipm4325 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 pm

I would start Holmes instead of Meachem.... The Saints spread the ball around no matter who is on the field. I also think Moore plays this week along with Graham, Henderson, Meachem.

Leave your RB's like they are. Just switch out Holmes and Meachem.
Ipm4325
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench