Free Agent Moves ettiquite - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Free Agent Moves ettiquite

Moderator: Football Moderators

Free Agent Moves ettiquite

Postby lupowins » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:46 am

Need some help with an issue I find annoying in my league.

All undrafted players in our league become free agents, and players only go to waivers if dropped by a team. This week a team picked up Danny Woodhead on Monday, then dropped him two days later on Wednesday, now he is on waivers.

My problem is when people make unecessary moves like this mid season when the Free agent talent pool is thin and you are in the playoff chase. I brought it up to the league now because it happened last season and I don't think it's fair to other teams to have to wait to pick up the dropped player who is now on waivers because someone changed their mind about a move after 2 days and without even having him on the roster for a game weekend.

Am I just being too picky, or do I have a valid point?
lupowins
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Free Agent Moves ettiquite

Postby rslhos27 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:06 am

To properly diagnose dental problems your dentist in houston must be willing to devote sufficient time to you. The amount of time spent will vary due to the patient’s life style, medical history, time between visits, and other problems unique to each person.

The diagnosis and treatment must always be based on the best interest of the patient and not on selling the most expensive procedures. The more training and experience a dentist has the better they will be at diagnosis
rslhos27
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions