Gates for Clark and Ingram? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Gates for Clark and Ingram?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Gates for Clark and Ingram?

Postby pangbones » Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:56 pm

I am in need of a RB. I've been offered Dallas Clark, Mark Ingram, and Lance Moore for Antonio Gates, LaDanian Tomlinson, and Roy Helu. I was pretty high on Ingram coming into the year, but I didn't like the way they used not just him last week, but thomas and Sproles as well That's gonna limit Ingram's upside. Indy looked terrible, but I'm not too worried about Clark. He should be a top 5 TE regardless of the QB situation. What do you think?

QB- Romo
RB - Peterson, Addai
WR - V Jackson, M Austin, S Moss
TE - Gates
Def - Atlanta
K - Bironas

Bench - Starks, LT2, Helu, M Bush, D Woodhead, D Carter, J Nelson

6 pt TD
1 pt per 10 rush/rec
1 pt per 20 pass
.5 pt per rec
pangbones
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Gates for Clark and Ingram?

Postby Dolfin99 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I would do this trade. With Collins under center, you are taking a slight downgrade by trading Gates for Clark, but it should not be enough to make a difference at the end of the day. As far as Ingram goes, have faith, he will get his. He is by far the best RB on that team and he will get the opportunity to show what he has, starting this week.

With Colston out and Moore due back likely in Week 3, he will be a nice option for Brees.

LT's wheels are running down and we will see that as the season progresses and I don't think we will see much from Helu this season.
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Gates for Clark and Ingram?

Postby bearsfan50 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:10 pm

I would do it. Clark will be in the neighborhood of Gates. Ingram will be fine. Not every NO game will be a shoot out. PT always gets hurt. Maybe Moore gets hot and you can get something for him before Colston gets back.

Thanks for the help with mine.
bearsfan50
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions