Have 4 very good rbs. Need 2. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Have 4 very good rbs. Need 2.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Have 4 very good rbs. Need 2.

Postby bbalevic » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:45 pm

I have 4 very good rb choices for week 2 and need only 2 of them. Scoring is 10 yards per point rushing and receiving and tds are 6 points. Here are my thoughts on each. What do you think?

Chris Johnson vs Ravens- stud, hard to sit, but this is a solid ravens line

Beanie Wells vs Redskins- Solid week 1, but can he repeat.

Felix Jones vs 9ers- Very good rb and had a good week 1 against a solid D. Against another good D.

James Starks vs Carolina- decent last week, but shares carries. However, going against a crappy D and would get garbage time stats when this game is in Green Bays favor.
bbalevic
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Have 4 very good rbs. Need 2.

Postby jay0582 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:54 pm

seems like a pretty shaky running back roster to me, not a very good one as you say, but i say start johnson and wells. I think overall johnson wont have a great game because hes playing the raven, beanie i just dont think is a very good running back but he should start here by defaul. Starks is going to share carries and greenbay will pass a lot, and felix jones just still hasnt shown that he is going to be a 20- 25 touch 100 plus yard guy.. some weak options for you this week, but i say go with johnson and wells
jay0582
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Postby bbalevic » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:04 am

jay0582 wrote:seems like a pretty shaky running back roster to me, not a very good one as you say, but i say start johnson and wells. I think overall johnson wont have a great game because hes playing the raven, beanie i just dont think is a very good running back but he should start here by defaul. Starks is going to share carries and greenbay will pass a lot, and felix jones just still hasnt shown that he is going to be a 20- 25 touch 100 plus yard guy.. some weak options for you this week, but i say go with johnson and wells

appreciate the feedback. I actually also have Ray Rice and Matt Forte, but they are my locks to start already. I have to fill 2 flex spots and the 4 above are my options. They are very good rbs even though their matchups arent great this week.
bbalevic
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby jay0582 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:11 am

ooo geez yea that is really solid then, my bad, i thought they were your 4 running backs on your roster, yea i would go with johnson( even against the ravens) and wells though, jones is close though, i wouldnt consider starks this week
jay0582
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 2)

Postby bbalevic23 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:32 pm

bump
bbalevic23
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff