My Roster, and Name - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Roster Ratings

My Roster, and Name

Moderator: Football Moderators

My Roster, and Name

Postby BurritoBoy » Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:22 am

This is my roster in a league with guys at my school. We're all super competitive and trash each other in every way. This is a 12 team league that starts: 2QB 2RB 3WR 1TE 1D/ST 1K. We had an auction draft with 200$.
0.5 PPR, 5 pts for passing TD, 6 for rushing/recieving. 5 rush yds = 1pt. 10 passing/recieving yards=1pt. Anyways, here is my roster:

Tom Brady
Kerry Collins
Jason Campbell
Rex Grossman
Shaun Hill (Had Stafford who i traded before week 1. Hoping he goes down so i can sell Hill high)

Ray Rice
Chris Johnson
Tim Hightower
Daniel Thomas

Hakeem Nicks
Dez Bryant
Reggie Wayne
Davone Bess
Doug Baldwin

Kellen Winslow
Aaron Hernandez

Figured on playing the waiver wire for D's, so I have the Bills right now.

I'll be the first to admit, I am terrible when it comes to QBs and evaluating and trading and such. I know it is my weakness. I was close to getting Vick, but got beat at the last minute. I had Rivers but traded him for over half this team, then I payed way to high for Tom Brady/Hightower. My plan is to rotate Collins/Grossman/Campbell based on matchups with Brady holding that top spot.

Also, I was hoping that someone could help me with a cool team name with my roster. Right now its the Houston Hooligans, because I live in Houston haha. Thanks for any input/advice
BurritoBoy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Roster Ratings