Week 2 Flex - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 2 Flex

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 2 Flex

Postby Pitfan2782 » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:08 pm

10-Team PPR

Ben Tate vs Mia:
I have Foster, and I'm going to start him. I'm thinking of starting Tate, since they'll rest Foster quiet often since this is his first game back. Starting Tate would give me a chance to get all of the rushing yards and touchdowns from the position. That potentially could be a combined 150-200 total yards and 2-3 TDs.

Jeremy Maclin vs Atl:
He didn't have a good showing week 1, but it has already been said that he will be more involved with the offense. If that is true, he could have a 7-70-1 kind of game. That said, I don't think he's at 100% yet, but once he is, he'll be my every week flex option.

Danny Woodhead vs SD:
He's involved in a prolific offense in both the running and passing game. He could average 100 total yards a game, with about 3-5 receptions and an occasional touchdown.
Pitfan2782
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 2 Flex

Postby TJRLSU » Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:28 pm

If you got Foster, I would sit Tate. I read from a couple of sources that Foster would have started last week if it was a playoff game.
He'll be good to go this week and is expected to get 22-25 touches, I think Tate would be a mistake this week.

Woodhead is a real gamble to see the endzone, so many weapons.

Maclin, on the other hand, will be in a shootout this week. Especially with all eyes on Desean, I expect him to get a lot of targets. He's your safe pick.

Please help me?

viewtopic.php?t=497265
TJRLSU
Water Boy
Water Boy

Re: Week 2 Flex

Postby havinaguinness » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Man this is a tuff one. Id go Maclin tho with foster back. I really dont like woodhead
havinaguinness
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Return to Who to Start/Bench