Can Santana do it? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Can Santana do it?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Dude_ffc » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:10 am

Yes, i think he will have a great game. TN's secondary is 27th in the league. Rolle is a great cb but he will not be able to cover him all the time. Good question, I'm sure you are trying to ease your mind. This is what this forum is about, helping others. Give a little and get a little. Those of you who want to whine that this is a dumb question - do us a favor and simply don't read it or take the time to respond to it.
"That rug really tied the room together."
The Dude_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby AcumenJay » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:49 am

I think he'll do it. I'm starting Penny and Santana tonight (opponent has Ten D, but I'm up by 15 already). I sat Cpep for Penny for this game. I have a feeling Penny will do well and Santana will be the benefactor and showcase his talent on Monday night. I'm looking forward to this one. Ten's D let Doug Johnson beat up on them and Peerless came out alright last week so I don't know how they'll fare against a Hall of Famer in the making(Penny). I don't think Curtis and Lamont will be able to do too much against Ten's rush d so they'll need to be productive in the air to have a chance. It only takes Santana one play for you to get your points. If he gets one step on him you know Penny will hit him.....
AcumenJay
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:57 am

I don't know why not. Rolle is agood CB, but Moss has been on fire and he has got something going with Penny. You should be in good shape.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby Baltimoron » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:31 pm

No player is a guarantee good start. Ahman Green proved that this past Thanksgiving.
Baltimoron
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:54 pm

All I need from Santana is 80 yards or a TD.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby moochman » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:18 pm

I don't want to rain on your parade...I'll leave that to matmat, but it has been extremely windy and gusty here in MI for 2 days. If that wind reaches NY in time for the game it could shut down the passing game. Last I heard the winds were expected to be 10-15 MPH, so you have a good shot.

And matmat if you don't mind leaving a link where we can submit postings for your approval, we could stop annoying you. In the meantime do what I do; move on and save your wisdom for topics that meet with your standards.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby Redskins Win » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:30 pm

moochman wrote:And matmat if you don't mind leaving a link where we can submit postings for your approval, we could stop annoying you. In the meantime do what I do; move on and save your wisdom for topics that meet with your standards.

Spoken like a true head coach ;-D
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby SheLovesFootball » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:44 pm

I for one was glad to see this post.. I have MOSS going tonight and am only ahead by 8 points... the guy I am playing has Anderson going tonight... kickers can do some damage... I hope MOSS lights it up tonight...
SheLovesFootball
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby BriGuy » Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:50 pm

thanks guys. but i found out that I'm down by 12 points...I didn't count the 2 point conversion by portis and a KC blocked kick. SO Moss REALLY need to light it up. I'm talking 2 TD and 60+ yds, just to be safe. I need 2TD to atleast tie it. *crosses fingers* 8-o
DA' BEARS!
BriGuy Beginner
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

hmmmm.....

Postby matmat » Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:43 am

moochman wrote:I
And matmat if you don't mind leaving a link where we can submit postings for your approval, we could stop annoying you. In the meantime do what I do; move on and save your wisdom for topics that meet with your standards.

no such link exists. oh well.
I think there should be a "football magic 8-ball" forum, or something like that... sort of self - sustaining, where if you want to post a question to the eight-ball you have to creatively(!!!) answer someone elses first... that way any pretense of actually "knowing" any football stuff is out the window but fun is had by all ;-D
How is my typing? Call 1-555-382-5968
Many posters could benefit from this.
matmat
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk