Sit Foster for Benson? Keep going back and forth. WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Sit Foster for Benson? Keep going back and forth. WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sit Foster for Benson? Keep going back and forth. WHIR

Postby joegoody41 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:27 pm

Foster is supposedly going to get something like 60% of the carries he'd usually get, but MIA was awful against the run last week, so even with the reduced carries, he could have a huge day. Then again, it's a hamstring injury, so could get aggravated at any time, and last week showed that Tate is a pretty capable backup. Might HOU rest Foster once the game is more in hand?

Benson didn't look great until the 4th quarter last week, but should get plenty of carries against a DEN defense that couldn't stop the run against OAK. He's not a factor in the passing game, however, so if Cincy ends up down by a lot, he won't see as much action.

This is one of those where I'm probably over-thinking it, and should just go with Foster, but something has me worried about him being limited this week. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks. Leave a link.
joegoody41
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Sit Foster for Benson? Keep going back and forth. WHIR

Postby ampant » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:03 pm

I have Foster in one of my leagues, and I am starting him over backs I like more than Benson. Dude was the top fantasy back last year. They rested him, and he practiced fully. Dalton is banged up in CIN, so benson mights see tougher running as is.

Hou is a potent offense. Foster is a great resceiving back, with an excellent o line. I think you are overthinking here. Start Foster.

Help here
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=497578
It's time to put down the crack-pipe and step away from the keyboard.
ampant
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 16)

Re: Sit Foster for Benson? Keep going back and forth. WHIR

Postby WickedSmaat » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:10 pm

I still think that the line in HOU will allow Foster to run free even with that. A lot of people are saying 15-20 carries and with that offense I'd still go for Foster.
-Wicked
WickedSmaat
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Singing songs of satisfaction toooooo the wooooooorld..... (the world).

Return to Who to Start/Bench