Cadillac Williams or Steven Jackson WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Cadillac Williams or Steven Jackson WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Cadillac Williams or Steven Jackson WHIR

Postby TroutSeason » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:10 pm

So, Jackson is beat up and its going to be a game time decision for the Monday night game... do I take the safe bet with Cadillac or go with Jackson?
TroutSeason
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Cadillac Williams or Steven Jackson WHIR

Postby Dolfin99 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:24 pm

I would go with Caddy. I doubt we will see Jackson, but if we do, Caddy will get the bulk of the carries. Keep in mind, this is just my opinion as there are no confirmed reports out there. ;-D
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby kieu » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:55 pm

I hope it's Caddy, I'm down 1.5 points and my opponent has kendricks starting and I have Caddy playing
kieu
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby TroutSeason » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:13 pm

So things have changed dramatically since I made this post. Here's the deal after the last game tonight the score is 88-87 in my favor. I have cadillac williams in the monday night game and my opponent has nobody. Do I have to start him? The only other RB I could start would be Steven Jackson...

Standard League Rules:
Negative Points: Yes
-2 per fumble

I'm not terribly concerned I expect both to score points, but I could lose hypothetically if cadillac or jackson fumble and get no yards which would result in negative points.

Also, I'm a little concerned that stat corrections could cost me a point and make it a tie.

Any ideas from those vets out there?
TroutSeason
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby havinaguinness » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:20 pm

Yea man you gotta start somebody, sometimes the sites will mess up score, and then 1-2 days later you find out you actually lost or tied. Start Caddy either way he will play and get some touches, he wont go negative so dont worry. Congratz on the win
havinaguinness
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)

Postby TroutSeason » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:23 pm

Alright, I know the odds of him getting negative points are about astronomical, just wanted to make sure I get a win. It's my first season and I've got the first two games, don't want to drop one because of lack of knowledge. Thanks for the help! Caddy starts.
TroutSeason
Water Boy
Water Boy

Return to Who to Start/Bench