Possibly Blockbuster trade advice....WHIR - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Possibly Blockbuster trade advice....WHIR

Moderator: Football Moderators

Possibly Blockbuster trade advice....WHIR

Postby clowy699 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 am

He has put up MJD and Finley on the block, needing QB or WR....I have 2 Stud WR's.....and am WEAK at RB(even more so with felix injury)and dont trust my TE Dallas Clark.....Should I deal Britt hoping to sell high, or is he gonna keep it up with easy schedule coming up.....or deal AJ hoping Britt keeps it up? If so, who for who and why? (1pt PPR and 1/25 return yds)

My team:

Rivers
Andre Johnson
Britt
Burleson
Lance Morre
Jacoby Jones
Best
Felix
Beanie
Ingram
C.J. Spiller

His Team:

Flacco
McCoy
Calvin Johnson
Ochocinco
Mike Thomas
Early Doucet
MJD
Bradshaw
Hightower
Deji Kareem
Finley
Gronkowski

Thanks for input....WHIR!!!!
clowy699
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Possibly Blockbuster trade advice....WHIR

Postby runDMC! » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:22 am

Out of the two I would probably try to trade AJ and possibly another backup and get both in the deal. AJ will definitely be a big seller on the name alone, and I do think Britt will keep it up especially since CJ2K hasn't even gotten things going yet (they will focus on CJ even more, giving Britt the space to work his magic).

In terms of who the back up might be, I don't think it would matter too much on who else you give up since AJ will be your main trade chip. You'd probably have to give up Burleson but I'd try to shop Moore based on the fact that Colston will be out for a while, giving him extra looks from Brees. Maybe you could also downplay Finley since he's not needed as much with all of GB's offensive weapons being utilized.

any help would be much appreciated: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=497599
runDMC!
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby WWJCVDD » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:47 pm

I would hold onto Britt and try to trade off Johnson. Like DMC said, he has a big name and you can hopefully capitalize off that. Maybe you could propose Johnson and Clark for MJD and Finley. I would shop Johnson around the league first for a better RB.
WWJCVDD
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby fierro33 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 pm

i think u hold tight right now....best, beanie, felix is a pretty sold rb stable.....and with rivers, andre,britt u should be pretty competitive.Try trading away clark and someone for a lesser name tight end and someone, maybe someone bites on clarks name...go after fred davis or the injured aaron hernandez

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=497681
fierro33
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions