Injury Reports - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Injury Reports

Moderator: Football Moderators

Injury Reports

Postby Enrique Aguilar » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:22 am

Ok, so were do you gys look to see if your players are on the roster for that day or not.
I had B.Loyd starting this week, and he practiced on thur and Fri, most site i looked at said he was playable for Sun, but he did get put on the roster.

So i was just wondering were you guys looked to see if you "Q" or "P" players are really going to get some playtime or not?

By the way,(just venting) I played A. Foster and the dude was a dud. Should have played Blount instead. :~(
Enrique Aguilar Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Injury Reports

Postby stomperrob » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:53 pm

NFL.com posts injury info:
http://www.nfl.com/injuries

One of the big problems is that often it is a game time decision whether or not some players will play, so ya really need to stay on top of it right up until kickoff. And then you have guys like Foster who do play but are still not 100%.
Fantasy Football: "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity"
stomperrob

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 ChampionMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 138)

Re: Injury Reports

Postby Enrique Aguilar » Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:15 pm

yeah i check that pretty often, i was just wondering if there was a site that posted the submitted roster before game time to check and see if your player is on it or not.

I know exactly what you mean about Foster,( i had him start)but i already guessed it would be limited playing time, but i was willing to take the chance of a few good runs and maybe a TD or two. With Loyd, the fool wasn't even on the roster, and i would have swapped him out if i had know that.
Enrique Aguilar Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Return to Beginner's Forum