if SJax plays, start Cadillac anyway? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

if SJax plays, start Cadillac anyway?

Moderator: Football Moderators

if SJax plays, start Cadillac anyway?

Postby scottaa1 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:02 pm

So I drafted SJax, and we all know that with SJax comes weekly injury concerns. I picked up Caddy after Jackson left the game last week. With Jackson listed as a game time decision I"m really hoping they just let him rest, give him another week to rest the hammy. BUT, if they do decide to start him, I wonder if it would be smart to start Cadillac anyway? In case SJax runs a few times and is taken back out for tweaking his leg.

paranoid second-guessing, or safe thinking?
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: if SJax plays, start Cadillac anyway?

Postby TaDa » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:14 pm

I have SJax sitting on my bench with Caddy starting if that helps your decision at all.

He went from "will be out a few weeks" to "game time decision". I grant you he's a beast that plays through injury, but Caddy did a good job filling in, and I think that the Rams will not want to risk hurting SJax worse. I doubt he runs at all tonight.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Re: if SJax plays, start Cadillac anyway?

Postby JC.89 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:57 pm

It's similar to the Foster dilemma yesterday. He ends up playing, doesn't do much, aggravates his injury, and Tate gets all the work.

I would start Cadillac. Jackson might play, but it won't be many series if he does. I think Jackson just wants to play because the Rams haven't been on MNF in a decade.
JC.89
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)

Return to Who to Start/Bench