Pickup Buerlson, Moore or McCluster and who to drop? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Pickup Buerlson, Moore or McCluster and who to drop?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pickup Buerlson, Moore or McCluster and who to drop?

Postby undrgrnd » Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:27 pm

All three are sitting on my WW, could i use the help? If so, who should I potentially drop - Dickson since he's a bit unproven? That leaves me in a hole when Winslow's bye comes up - and my league is very competitive, so I feel he'll be gone if I drop him - however, Buerlson is looking real good this season so far. League info in my sig - WHIR if I can!

Thanks in advance!!
10-man Yahoo ppr keeper.

QB: RG3, Staffod
WR: Wallace, Bowe, SSmith (Car), Tavon, Blackmon, Jeffrey and Brown
RB: SJax, Wilson, Williams and Bell
TE: Daniels and Davis
undrgrnd Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pickup Buerlson, Moore or McCluster and who to drop?

Postby Chicago 2 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:54 pm

You really don't need any of these guys since none of them will crack your starting lineup but get rid of Knox. Once Roy comes back and even Bennett depending on the severity of his injury Knox will see less looks, he is already an inconsistent option. I would go with Burleson, he is seeing the most targets and out of the three has the best QB throwing to him in Stafford.

In a 10 team league I would imagine there are a number of available tight ends in free agency that you can pick up that are worth a spot start during Winslow's bye week. With that said, I think I would also grab McCluster, he has WR & RB eligibility at most fantasy sports sites and could become an interesting player as he should see an increase in reps. Plus, since you say your league is competitive, I would try to keep him away from the Charles owner, maybe you could use him as trade bait depending on how Dexter does going forward.

I do like Moore but Oakland has a number of receivers and his numbers are inflated due to catching a 50 yard bomb in double coverage.
Chicago 2
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions