Charles owner...what do I do? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Charles owner...what do I do?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Charles owner...what do I do?

Postby JJLinn » Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:50 pm

Chaoyi Shih wrote:First, i like MJD trade better than DMC trade just because you don't want have another RB1 injury accident happen to you after Charles injury. Jac is very careful with MJD this season, which might lower his scoring ability but healthy MJD is all you need, since you really can't afford another RB injury. on the other hand, DMC already have shoulder issue, and he is also well know as injury-prone.

F.Jackson is looking really strong, and if it's not a fluke, he might become top10 RB by end of 2011, so you have hope here.

I agree Kolb is better than McCoy, but not by much, in my list they are in the same tier, and when you have many low end QB, it's more important to play them according to their schedule than worry about their QB potential.
However, downgrade on you QB is really bad, you going from best QB in the league to possibly worst QB in the league, and it will be something you need to fix through out the season, keep sharp eye on waiver wire for good QB, the best QB i saw was Schaub and of course it was taken by 1st waiver.

i am assuming Newton/Fitzpatrick/Grossman are all taken
or you can try Henne and hope he can replay his week1 performance.

i was gonna ask you to pick up Helu, but seeing you have MJD, FJackson and Greene, it become less important, but still grab it if you can.

it's not looking as bad as i thought, i mean, foster owner is pretty much on the same boat with you right now.

I take it you're not a big Eli fan, haha. I'm not either, but he's a middle of the pack QB who should do alright.
JJLinn
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Chaoyi Shih » Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:33 pm

JJLinn wrote:
Chaoyi Shih wrote:First, i like MJD trade better than DMC trade just because you don't want have another RB1 injury accident happen to you after Charles injury. Jac is very careful with MJD this season, which might lower his scoring ability but healthy MJD is all you need, since you really can't afford another RB injury. on the other hand, DMC already have shoulder issue, and he is also well know as injury-prone.

F.Jackson is looking really strong, and if it's not a fluke, he might become top10 RB by end of 2011, so you have hope here.

I agree Kolb is better than McCoy, but not by much, in my list they are in the same tier, and when you have many low end QB, it's more important to play them according to their schedule than worry about their QB potential.
However, downgrade on you QB is really bad, you going from best QB in the league to possibly worst QB in the league, and it will be something you need to fix through out the season, keep sharp eye on waiver wire for good QB, the best QB i saw was Schaub and of course it was taken by 1st waiver.

i was gonna ask you to pick up Helu, but seeing you have MJD, FJackson and Greene, it become less important, but still grab it if you can.

it's not looking as bad as i thought, i mean, foster owner is pretty much on the same boat with you right now.

I take it you're not a big Eli fan, haha. I'm not either, but he's a middle of the pack QB who should do alright.

i do agree with you that Eli used to be middle of the pack QB
i think the reason i tend to look down on Eli Manning, Sanchez, Kolb is because there's too many new unexpected good QB like Grossman, Fitzpatrick and Newton, and with Stafford doing very well, Eli Manning become less and less significant compare to them.
Chaoyi Shih
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 234)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby JJLinn » Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:36 pm

Chaoyi Shih wrote:
JJLinn wrote:

i do agree with you that Eli used to be middle of the pack QB
i think the reason i tend to look down on Eli Manning, Sanchez, Kolb is because there's too many new unexpected good QB like Grossman, Fitzpatrick and Newton, and with Stafford doing very well, Eli Manning become less and less significant compare to them.

It's too early to put Fitzpatrick and Grossman on that level, IMO...it's only 2 weeks, and we've seen how bad both can be before. As for Newton, he will struggle eventually. Even Peyton Manning struggled at times as a rookie.
JJLinn
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions