Need a RB to start until Foster gets healthy! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need a RB to start until Foster gets healthy!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need a RB to start until Foster gets healthy!

Postby Lucas Graham » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:25 am

PPR 10-team league. 1 pt=10 yrds rushing. 6 pts =TD. 1pt=15 yrds rec. Return yards - 1pt=25 ret yrds

my roster:

Starters
QB- Brees
WR- Mike Wallace
WR- Steve Smith (car)
RB- A Foster
TE- Antonio Gates
Flex- Cedric Benson

Bench
Mike WIlliams (TB)
Mario Manningham
Lance Moore
Cam Newton

Since I have a strong WR core, I'm thinking of dropping Lance Moore and picking up a FA RB to play until Foster gets healthy. The best FA RB's available are Darren Sproles, James Starks, WIls McGahee and Daniel Thomas. Should I drop Moore and pick up a RB, or just start Benson and use a WR at flex? (I have to think a RB would get me more points though....)
PPR
Brees
M Wallace
B Lloyd
M WIlliams tb
A Foster
F Jackson
D Sproles
A Gates
O Daniels
M Coulston
Lucas Graham
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need a RB to start until Foster gets healthy!

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Considering your WRs, I would rather have Sproles and Starks than Moore, probably in that order. Sproles looks like what the Saints wanted Reggie Bush to be, and Starks still looks to get the Lion's share of touches in GB. I think Thomas and McGahee are intriguing, but in a shallow 10-teamer and considering your quality WR depth I think you have to leave them alone. I think you would be well served to trade an RB and WR for an upgrade at RB, but I'd grab Sproles or Starks while there's still time and then work on fleshing out a deal after that. When you're done dealing, if you can upgrade via 2-for-1, then maybe you can snag another usable depth guy off the wire ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions