Trade: Jahvid Best for Marshall or V Jax - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Trade: Jahvid Best for Marshall or V Jax

Moderator: Football Moderators

Trade: Jahvid Best for Marshall or V Jax

Postby n.allen » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:02 pm

opponent is in desperate need of a RB, hes proposed marshall or v jax for Best. My other RBs are AP, sproles and a weak marshawn lynch. Is this a good trade? I was thinking of proposing Brandon marshall and his jets d for Best as im playing week to week defenses....what do you think??

my roster

QB: Fitzpatrick, Romo
RB: Peterson, Best, Sproles, Lynch
WR: Fitzgerald, Jordy Nelson, Sims-Walker, David Nelson, Ochocinco
TE: Graham, Chandler
K: Rackers
DEF: Tennessee
n.allen
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade: Jahvid Best for Marshall or V Jax

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Hi there and welcome to the Cafe - it's nice to see a new face around this awesome community and I hope you fall in love and stick around ;-D

As for your question, I would not deal Best for Marshall knowing Jackson is a possibility. I don't know if your league is a PPR or not, or what the rest of your WR corps looks like, but I'd rather have Jackson than Marshall in all formats. Don't short-change yourself on getting only Marshall to get a defense, though. Get Jackson if you can and keep streaming DSTs and you'll be happy down the road when Best gets hurt and the Jets D isn't anything special in fantasy terms ...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions