Need help with my WR situation - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Need help with my WR situation

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need help with my WR situation

Postby bcbhockey68 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:06 pm

12 team PPR league with pretty standard scoring except 6pts for passing TDs

So I'm a little worried about my WR situation. I think B-Marsh in PPR is a low end WR1 but the other guys (Maclin and Manningham) are just a tad too flakey for my liking. I could package Beanie with one of those guys because the teams with the best WRs have terrible RBs but that leaves me pretty thin at RB for bye weeks and/or injuries. Please Help WHIR!

QB Tony Romo
RB Ray Rice
RB Darren McFadden
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Mario Manningham
TE Owen Daniels
K Billy Cundiff
Def/St Chargers
BN Jeremy Maclin
BN Robert Meachem
BN Cam Newton
BN Beanie Wells
BN Michael Bush
BN Kevin Boss (maybe picking up Fred Davis)
bcbhockey68
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 6)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Need help with my WR situation

Postby WaCougMBS » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:20 pm

I would stay put. Maclin looked completely healthy and ready to roll on Sunday night, and I think he'll be just fine as your WR2. Manningham is a bit flaky and probably will only be a bye-week and/or injury fill-in for your team, but I'd keep the stability of Beanie as a great insurance policy behind your two studs and think you'll be just fine. Since you have no flex spot and don't have to start anyone other than your top 2 at those 2 positions I'd be comfortable with what you have, completely. Now, if you can get a killer deal for Manningham and Beanie that would make Maclin your depth and you have a usable RB3 one way or the other, by all means go for it, but I think you don't need to go seeking out a mediocre deal ;-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions