Rb Issues Already . . . - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Rb Issues Already . . .

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rb Issues Already . . .

Postby ucanfindme1 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:13 pm

New here, thanks for the add and viewership (is that a word).
My Rb roster spots are:
Felix Jones DAL, Danny Woodhead NEN, K.Moreno DEN, and I have waiver tag to acquire D.Thomas MIA.

F.Jones is injured and may not be 100 percent for Monday Night, and may not be 100 percent for awhile. Should I check into CHOICE ? With that, is status of Qb T.Romo DAL. With ribs injury, that will affect the passing game, putting more pressure on the Run Game . . . But, my league is Points Per Yard(s) as well as TD. I favor the Rb's that get dual purpose yards, but the good ones are few and far between.

K.Moreno has been well under performance with Hamstring, and DEN Qb Orton isn't all that . . . so again, pressure on the run game . . . but I have no clue of DEN second alternate of Rb . . . anyone worth it ?

My table priority the next 24 hours is to solve the Rb situation on my roster. I can cover points with my WR and TE positions. I have V.Jackson SDG, G.Jennings GBA and D.Branch NEN, TE are R.Gronkoswki (sp) NEN, and K.Winslow TBA . . . I (set) Z.Miller SEA out on release to acquire D.Thomas RB MIA. Hopefully that waiver acquire gets approved.

I see that I most likely will survive and still possibly win my (next) matchup, but with injuries now happening, the leftover selections are thin. Should I still go after "the best of the rest" . . .

I have been watching JAC Rb D.Karim . . . it's interesting for teams that are not Top Tier for passing attack (New England, Atlanta, etc). That's where those 3rd down Rb's can be a quiet gem with Pass/Rush options . . .

What is the unbiased opinions and insight on Karim JAC, or Forsett SEA, or Choice DAL ?
ucanfindme1
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions