2 for 1 Offers to Make - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

2 for 1 Offers to Make

Moderator: Football Moderators

2 for 1 Offers to Make

Postby hotcorner22 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Hey everyone, longtime lurker of the board, but first post here.

I'm in a 12 team PPR league. After two weeks, I find myself 1-1 and the second highest scoring team in the league. With that said, Romo is now banged up and I remain unpleased with my backfield. I'm looking to make a splash and acquire one more "higher-level" talent in exchange for two players of mine.

My Roster:
QB: Romo*, Bradford
RB: Blount*, Addai*, Green-Ellis*(Flex), Moreno, Ricky Williams
WR: V-Jackson*, Maclin*, D. Henderson*, Brandon Lloyd, Garcon
TE: Witten*
K: Henerey*
D: Balt*, SD

The first team I am looking at is 0-2 and loaded at WR with Austin, Nicks, Fitzgerald, Wayne all in the lineup, Steve Smith (Philly) and Decker on the bench. He's weak at RB2 with Daniel Thomas, (P. Thomas/Ronnie Brown on bench).

Thoughts on an offer of Moreno or Green-Ellis or Addai and Henderson (or Lloyd, although I'd like to keep him) for one of his starting WR has any chance?

The second team I'm interested in is 1-1 and starts Collie, Lee Evans, Burleson at WR (Bench of Sidney Rice, Antonio Brown, Earl Bennett, Early Doucet) and Gore/Forte with Beanie in the flex with Ingram and Kendall Hunter on the bench.

Similar to the offer to the first team, do you think offering a similar package of a RB/WR (Henderson or Garcon?) for Forte makes sense for either side?

Thanks in advance.
hotcorner22
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions