K- Matt Bryant
BN- Hightower, Roethlesberger, Daniel Thomas, F. Jones, D. Nelson
Eightan Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Pick the best 3 RB's WHIR

Postby FARAGI1989 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:15 pm

looks like your guna have to go with wells SEA is garbage and wells will exploit their lack of tackling ability and all around lack of defense

viewtopic.php?t=498286
FARAGI1989
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Eightan » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm

thanks, and what about the other 2 backs??
Eightan Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Chicago 2 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:30 pm

Beanie Wells @ Sea - You have to love this matchup, Seattle's defense isn't very good and this should be a game where Arizona is up big early and will end up handing the ball off to Wells a lot in the second half.

Tate @ NO - Assuming Tate is the starter, and I believe I saw somewhere that he is, he should put up some big points in this offensive shootout. He has had back to back 100 yard games and he is a threat to receive the ball as well. This could be a great matchup for him, given how much the Saints blitz he might be used in a number of screens for big yardage.

Hightower @ Dal - Dallas was good against the ground game last year and looks good this year. Hightower's physical style of play doesn't suit well vs. the Cowboy's defensive front, given how Roy Helu did last week I expect these two to split carries and the hotter hand to get his number called more often. Washington is going to beat Dallas in the air due to their banged up secondary, not on the ground. At the same time he ran well vs. a tough Giants defense so it might be worth the gamble on Monday night.

Blount v. Atl - The matchup is ok, Blount should get his fair share of touches vs. Atlanta. He had a solid game vs. them last year putting up a 100 yards and a TD. I can't say I really like the matchup.

F. Jones v. Wash - In a non PPR league Felix doesn't have much value to me, plus he was just injured last week and may or may not play this week. I would avoid him because of the injury.

Daniel Thomas @ Cle - Thomas basically ran Bush out of a starting gig last week but he will still split carries with him. In the long run he is a good play but he hasn't shown me enough to have confidence starting him over any of these other guys.

Tate & Wells are musts.

For the 3rd spot it is a coin flip between Hightower & Blount. :-?

Might be worth it to trade one of your RBs to get an upgrade, whether you do a 2 for 1 or something, you have plenty of depth that you can afford to get rid of a guy or two, my suggestion would be Tate since he is really only a short term solution.
Last edited by Chicago 2 on Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chicago 2
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 56)

Postby FARAGI1989 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:32 pm

i would go blount and thomas, blount is killing it right now and i would usually go tate but there will be alot of passing in this game so just go thomas who has the weakest defensive opp.
FARAGI1989
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Invictus7 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:42 pm

Wells for the matchup for sure. Tate is now RB1 in HOU for the time being, plus he has been a monster in the absence of Foster. I like these two alot.

As for the third, its kind of tough. Blount looked really good, but I don't like the chances of a repeat. I go Hightower here.
Invictus7
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Enrique Aguilar » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Wells will put the numbers, good match up for him.

Tate is a given, looks like Foster will be out again this week making Tate #1

and the third...???

I will have to go with Hightower, but Helu took all the glory last week, not sure if will happen again, But Thomas is too green for me to start him. keep him on the bench and under a watchful eye, he has big potential for sure.

viewtopic.php?t=498309
Help. ;-D
Enrique Aguilar Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Return to Who to Start/Bench