Who's in / Who's out? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Who's in / Who's out?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Who's in / Who's out?

Postby Plindsey88 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:30 pm

So, we approach the end of another fantasy year... I was wondering how everyone else fared this year? Who made the playoffs, who missed the playoffs, and who still needs a miracle?

Myself, I have clinched the no. 2 slot in my league... 9-4...

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Tbones » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:35 pm

I have cliched the No. 4 spot 8-4-1. Good luck to all, with the exception to the ones in my league!!!!!!! I would like to thank everyone for all the input this year, this site is great, many knowledgable people here.
Tbones
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby KingGhidra » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:46 pm

I'm in 13 leagues. I am eliminated from two, on the bubble in two (I think I'll make it one and be out of the other) and secured a playoff spot in the rest.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby dihall » Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:58 pm

No playoffs for the league I am in this year, but right now sittin' soley in first place one game up, maybe 2 after tonight's game. I think we are at least in the money this year again. Gotta love winning the league 2 years in a row (hopefully)! One your rookie year and the next in a mostly men's league. ;-D Have to thank all of you who gave me your thoughts on good plays this year (and last for that matter). I may not have used all of them, but they at least gave me food for thought! Thanks! :-)

QBs: Manning, Garcia, Carr
RBs: R. Williams, L. Betts, T.J. Ducket, T. Barber
WRs: M. Harrison, T. Holt, J. Horn, A. Toomer, D. Mason, R. Wayne
TEs: S. Sharpe, A. Crumpler
K: M. Andersen
D Flex: Strahan, Dhani Jones, D. Sharper

Plays 1QB, 1RB, 1WR, 1TE, 3 Off. Flex, 1K, 3 D. Flex each game

Sandbox league, non-keeper, head-to-head, 10 team league
Don't ever underestimate the girls!!

Let's go DAWGS!!
dihall
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:08 pm

This is my first year playing and thanks to this site I have learned a ton about FF and I am entering the playffs 7-6. I clinched a spot a couple weeks ago. I finished worse than I would have liked thanks to injuries, but I am in the playoffs. I just hope I can hang around for a while and that Henry finishes the year.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby The Dude_ffc » Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:55 pm

I have a secured a play-off spot in one league. One league I am out. The other 2 will come down to next week. One of those two I am in a very close race within my division where If I win I will win the division but if i lose I will not make the play-offs.
"That rug really tied the room together."
The Dude_ffc
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Poobah » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:00 pm

Thanks to a great week 11-13 run, I went 4 for 4, playoffs-wise... however, I was totally not on here at all those three weeks. Hey, don't use me as one of those "paid endorsements" *chortle*

seriously, congrats to those that did, and better luck next time to those who didn't
Poobah
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Ranker

Postby kashikis » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:01 pm

dihall wrote:No playoffs for the league I am in this year, but right now sittin' soley in first place one game up, maybe 2 after tonight's game. I think we are at least in the money this year again. Gotta love winning the league 2 years in a row (hopefully)! One your rookie year and the next in a mostly men's league. ;-D Have to thank all of you who gave me your thoughts on good plays this year (and last for that matter). I may not have used all of them, but they at least gave me food for thought! Thanks! :-)

That's cool dihall, I remember when you won last year. I think all of us that were around got thanked 10,000 times or so :-b . Glad to see you moved to playing the men and are still seeing a lot of success.

Anyway down to the question at hand. I'm basically in 2 and out of 1. I'm out of one because of my own stupidity, but the other I lead in points and I am the #3 seed in another sitting at 8-5
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby nebula » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:03 pm

Comes down to this week! With a win this week I win the Division if I lose i'm out of the playoffs. Got to love FF.
Keepers League:
P Manning, J Flacco
LT2, C Portis, T Hightower, S Greene, D Brown
M Colston, Q, D Jax, MSW, B Tate, M Wallace,
J Carlson, D Keller
N Keding
Chi
nebula
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Spider-Monk » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:09 pm

I thought my team would cruse this year with Manning and Harrison, Taylor and Lewis at RB, Moulds and S. Moss at WR and Tampa's D but my team's only 8-5. Not that I'm complaining, still in the playoffs, but just figured a team that stacked would be better.
Spider-Monk
Water Boy
Water Boy

Next

Return to Football Talk