Foster for Bradshaw & Urlacher? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Foster for Bradshaw & Urlacher?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Foster for Bradshaw & Urlacher?

Postby Kngbanana » Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:44 pm

I know this sounds like an odd trade, but heres my situation. I went a little crazy this week and picked up 2 players on waivers (Denarius Moore & McCluster), but didnt have anyone I wanted to drop to pick them up so I dropped 2 of my starting IDP players to get them. I ended up dropping Early Doucet to fill one of the IDP spots, but still have one to fill. Its a 10 team league (non PPR) that starts QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R FLEX, W/R FLEX, DEF, K, D, D, DB, DL. I'm 0-2 so I'm kinda shakin things up this week. I traded Freeman & Meacham for Fitzpatrick & Doucet and I was just offered Bradshaw & Urlacher (or Polomalu) for Foster.....bad idea? Im trying to find a way to fill my starting lineup and that would do it, but feel its drastic to trade my 1st round pick after only 2 weeks.

Heres my lineup.

QB: Fitzpatrick/Roethlisberger
WR: R. White/B. Marshall/Maclin/J. Jones/D.Moore/D.McCluster
RB: Blount/Foster/Tate/Jacobs/Dwill/M.Bush
TE: J.Graham

The person offering the trade has Rivers/Bradshaw/Knox/Ocho/Urlacher on the trading block and just picked up Decker. Would it be worth trying to get him to package Decker & Bradshaw for Foster?
Kngbanana
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions