Pick3 Championship - some trash talkin'.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Pick3 Championship - some trash talkin'....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Pick3 Championship - some trash talkin'....

Postby Xtreme » Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:59 pm

I believe that half the fun of sports, fantasy sports, and the games on this site is the trash-talking involved. Since this week is probably going to be my only chance to partake in said trash talking, I will get things going....please feel free to talk some trash with me.......

First, let me say that I'm thoroughly impressed with tal1286, he's dominated this game all year...but not for long. I'm comin' for ya tal! 7th last week, 1st this week....looks like there's a gorilla on your heels.

And where are all of our supreme veterans??? Guttpuppy, 18th overall?? Slowkidz, 14th??? Terpfan, 51st??? Come on, you're all getting beat by a guy with a glowing-eyed gorilla as his avatar. I expect better from you guys, can't you at least use your clout to rig the game somehow?
HIR? viewtopic.php?t=507654#p3396000

Beware the Buffalion!
Xtreme
Head Coach
Head Coach

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Pick3 Championship - some trash talkin'....

Postby Arlo » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:13 pm

Xtreme wrote:I expect better from you guys, can't you at least use your clout to rig the game somehow?

There's a thought - from now on, all scores will be based on my predictions, not the NFL games... :-D

By the way, what a week! 226 points wins this thing? Darn kash for picking those games! ;-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kashikis » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:36 pm

Oh so the big furry monkey decides to start talkin smack does he.

Well since I run this game I figure I should chime in here and let you know how utterly dominating I was this week. While Grape Ape over here is bragging about winning a week, I can sit back and enjoy the fact that I stumped everyone this week. This was the lowest scoring week in the history of Pick3.

I'll put it this way. Xtreme our winner this week with 226 points wouldn't have even cracked the top 50 the week before. So maybe instead of blabbering on about winning you should be groveling to me and begging that I don't pick any games like last week. Oh and as for your where's all these "supreme veterans" comment, I placed 7th this week a meager 7 pts behind you. So shiny eyes what do ya have to say now lol.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:37 pm

hey now!! 14th overall isn't too shabby for a guy who forgot a week and just threw up numbers without looking at the teams...

plus i was told to take it easy on you newbies, that way you think you'd actually stand a chance next year! hehehe ;-)
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Xtreme » Mon Dec 01, 2003 4:47 pm

Well baby Stewey, nice to see you have some backbone. You did very well this week, only seven points behind me, keyword being "behind". But, let's look at the bigger picture, shall we?? You're ranked 31st on the season. That's very far behind my 7th place ranking. Are you noticing a theme? I'll give you a hint....behind. Perhaps you should pick games like last week, when I came in 7th and our leader tal didn't even make the top 20. Bring it on!

Besides, what it really comes down to... my gorilla would kick Stewey's a$$.

As for you Slowkidz, beat me up all you want (if you can), you'll never get rid of me, ...ever.

Beware the Buffalion!
Xtreme
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby kashikis » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:02 pm

Well Xtreme I'm glad to see they taught to use the bold option on the board, and yes I am only 31st on the list but if you would notice several minute facts I do believe your neglecting.

1. I don't play this game every week
2. I don't post my scores right away to be fair, which causes me to lose tie-breakers
3. My job is to make you guys look bad not to win, so I get my pride elsewhere

And beyond that your monkey couldn't kick Stewie's a$$ at all. He comes with laser guns and the weather changing Speak-and-Say of death, well for broccoli at least.

Bring it Monkey-boy lol
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Xtreme » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:22 pm

kashikis wrote:1. I don't play this game every week
2. I don't post my scores right away to be fair, which causes me to lose tie-breakers
3. My job is to make you guys look bad not to win, so I get my pride elsewhere

1) Okay, I assumed a fantasy footballer of your caliber didn't need to play every week to keep pace with us commoners, perhaps I was wrong.
2) Tie-breakers? You're going to blame your 31st ranking on tie-breakers? How do you know it's not the weather? Or perhaps the political turmoil in the middle east? Come on, there's got to be a better explanation.
3) So, you have the luxury of pulling games out of a hat. That's pretty tough, little man. We're all just pathetic little pawns in your game of world domination. Please, be gentle on us.

And yes, I managed to find the bold button. And I shall use it just once more....it's not a damn monkey! You're just frustrated because Lois likes me better.

Beware the Buffalion!
Xtreme
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Homeless » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:37 pm

Pssst Xtreme, im 8th overall and tied with you for points ;-D

I'd like to thank Slow for using the "hide my scores" option, he clearly does this so others wont copy him and end up out of the points :-b
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby TTTBone » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:50 pm

That's a lotta smack from someone who didn't really predict them too well this week either. 226 was enough to win, but hardly makes you any kind of "Swami". I'll take my two 3rd place finishes in three weeks played (34th place), and just say, "you're lucky I didn't get in during week one."
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby slowkidz » Tue Dec 02, 2003 7:49 am

Homeless wrote:I'd like to thank Slow for using the "hide my scores" option, he clearly does this so others wont copy him and end up out of the points :-b

i am here to help the homeless and chil'un of the world...hehehe

but not red eyed monkeys!! ;-D
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Next

Return to Cafe Games Talk