To many Recievers Who to play - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

To many Recievers Who to play

Moderator: Football Moderators

To many Recievers Who to play

Postby manzana » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:21 pm

10 team PPR IDP league
1ppr, Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1WR/RB

QB Shaub
RB A.P., Ben Tate, Beanie Wells, Tim Hightower, Legarette Blount
WR Roddy White, Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith, Steve Johnson, A.J. Green, Santana Moss
T.E. Vernon Davis
K Rackers

I am stuck this week White is a stud but has not been playing like it and Johnson has the lingering injury but has not been playing like it. I was thinking white marshall and smith, But hard to sit the other 3 due to their performance the 1st 2 weeks
manzana
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: To many Recievers Who to play

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:50 am

Hi there and welcome to the Cafe! Glad to see a new face around here, and I hope you find what you're looking for and stick around this great place ;-D

As for your question for this week: Don't overthink it or get cute. Roddy, Marshall and Smith are your guys. Green and Moss are still a solid step behind those three (who I'd play over even a healthy Stevie Johnson at this point). You are right, though - you're stacked at WR, even for a 10-teamer. I think with your RB and WR situation that you should at some point try to package Schaub and a WR for an upgrade at QB, and/or make a move at RB2 so that Blount and Beanie can be part of your flex "committee" ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dream_017 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:44 am

White, Marshall and Smith are the way to go. The other guys are for bye weeks(unless someone gets hurt) or if there is a huge match-up to exploite. I don't see any of those this week so stick with the standard.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 60)

Postby MoDee » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:52 am

manzana wrote:10 team PPR IDP league
1ppr, Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1WR/RB

QB Shaub
RB A.P., Ben Tate, Beanie Wells, Tim Hightower, Legarette Blount
WR Roddy White, Brandon Marshall, Steve Smith, Steve Johnson, A.J. Green, Santana Moss
T.E. Vernon Davis
K Rackers

I am stuck this week White is a stud but has not been playing like it and Johnson has the lingering injury but has not been playing like it. I was thinking white marshall and smith, But hard to sit the other 3 due to their performance the 1st 2 weeks

PPR league I would start 3 WRs. White, Smith and Johnson. Love AJ but don't love all of the Bengals offense. Marshall is a stud too but I don't trust Henne. Moss is the easy sit.

Good Luck!

Help with mine!: HERE!
Thanks to Leber for sick sig!
MoDee
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb Supporter

Return to Who to Start/Bench