Green-Ellis vs. BUF or Tolbert vs. KC???? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Green-Ellis vs. BUF or Tolbert vs. KC????

Moderator: Football Moderators

Green-Ellis vs. BUF or Tolbert vs. KC????

Postby ryan9896 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:02 am

i feel like i should just go with Green-Ellis cuz i think he is more of a consistant ball carrier on a better offense, but tolbert is still a beast on a very good offense as well (and playing the Chiefs). this is gonna be my every week indecision cuz they are always ranked closely, so if i play the matchup, i would have to go with tolbert, right? then again, i personally think buffalo is going to have to prove themselves cuz they have played only mediocre teams so far, they might get steam rolled by the pats and benjarvis might end up running the ball and eating up the clock in the second half, plus he is good for a big TD run every couple of weeks...WHAT TO DO!!??
ryan9896
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Green-Ellis vs. BUF or Tolbert vs. KC????

Postby potatopotahto » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:06 am

If it's PPR, there is no doubt you roll with Tolbert. If not, it's a toss up. I think both will be good. If it's of any deciding significance, Tolbert has been ailing this week and sat out several days of practice. Mathews could see more action this week, as such.

So if its PPR, I'd go Tolbert. But if not, I say BJGE.
potatopotahto
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby MoDee » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:07 am

ryan9896 wrote:i feel like i should just go with Green-Ellis cuz i think he is more of a consistant ball carrier on a better offense, but tolbert is still a beast on a very good offense as well (and playing the Chiefs). this is gonna be my every week indecision cuz they are always ranked closely, so if i play the matchup, i would have to go with tolbert, right? then again, i personally think buffalo is going to have to prove themselves cuz they have played only mediocre teams so far, they might get steam rolled by the pats and benjarvis might end up running the ball and eating up the clock in the second half, plus he is good for a big TD run every couple of weeks...WHAT TO DO!!??

Tolbert. Simply because Brady calls the shots and passes the ball 80/20 compared to the Chargers at around 60/40.

And that KC matchup sure is ripe. ;-D

Good Luck!

Help with mine!: HERE!!!
Thanks to Leber for sick sig!
MoDee
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerWeb Supporter

Postby theroxystar » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:21 am

I'd play tolbert, KC is playing at SD... should be a good matchup
theroxystar
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby biggest daddy » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 am

I like the Lawfirm. Unfortunately, he is way underrated since he plays for a steroidal pass offense.

I think Tolbert has a sweeter match up this week though. He will run all over K.C.
biggest daddy
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 5)

Postby ryan9896 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 am

yeah, this is a tough one....because like everyone said, green-ellis is just a solid play, plus his ball carrying skills are awesome (hardly ever fumbles), that's hard to bench. last week tolbert didn't look very good at all, he fell down at the 1 yard line like an oaff and couldn't get the rush going, but he does get some receptions along with rushes. i will monitor his health status, it's one of those things were i feel like whoever i bench will be the one to go off, cuz they both have equal opportunity to be productive. my feeling is i drafted green-ellis as a starter, tolbert in the bench rounds...maybe i should just go with that.
ryan9896
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Showtyme5 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:57 am

I think this is easy. Tolbert all the way

viewtopic.php?t=498408
Showtyme5
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench