Drop Lynch for Amendola? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

Drop Lynch for Amendola?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Drop Lynch for Amendola?

Postby CaptnMrgn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:48 am

12 team, No PPR, Standarad Scoring, 6pts / TD
(QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, RB/WR, DEF, K)

RB: Mendy, Bradshaw, F. Jones, M. Lynch

WR: Lloyd, J. Nelson, D. Nelson, L. Moore, C. Ochocinco, M. Sims-Walker

I consider myself weakest at WR, but RB is catching up fast....

Worth cutting bait on Lynch to hold onto Amendola until he returns to form? (which I read is another week or 2)

Thanks!
CaptnMrgn
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Drop Lynch for Amendola?

Postby CaptnMrgn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:15 am

bump
CaptnMrgn
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby dtownsound8 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:18 am

I would. You really need help at WR. Lynch wont hit your starting roster with Mendy/Bradshaw/Felix in the mix. Amendola has the potential to beat out the Nelsons, Moore, 85, and Sims-Walker on your roster

help?
viewtopic.php?t=498756
dtownsound8
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 19)

Postby TaDa » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:19 am

dtownsound8 wrote:I would. You really need help at WR. Lynch wont hit your starting roster with Mendy/Bradshaw/Felix in the mix. Amendola has the potential to beat out the Nelsons, Moore, 85, and Sims-Walker on your roster

help?
viewtopic.php?t=498756

This
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby ian » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:21 am

Same here. Pick up Amendola and let him sit for however many weeks it takes. He'll come around.
ian
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby P1Army » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:35 am

Don’t hit the dump button on lynch just yet. There are some emerging receivers in this league and it looks like you were wise enough to grab one. Nelson should be a good start this week in what will probably be Fitzpatricks toughest test to date. The patriots have been giving up huge points to fantasy receivers. I feel like with Rice getting healthy in Seattle there might be some improvement. It’s only week 2 and something has got to give Pete Carroll will not allow his team to go winless and whatever luster he saw in Tavaris is quickly beginning to diminish. If Whitehurst gets the call then we could be looking at a vastly different Seattle team. Lynch is still a starting running back, he still has talent he’s just buried on a team that hasn’t gotten it’s shit together just yet. I’d give it at least another week. In my opinion the most expendable piece of your roster is Chad Johnson, especially if he can’t put together more that a couple of catches this week. Amendola is worth picking up but not at the expense of your RB depth.

Keep an eye out for Donald Jones and Titus young to help out your WR corps as well.

viewtopic.php?t=498839
Send questions direct to my twitter account @gallegosdavidm
P1Army
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby CaptnMrgn » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

bump
CaptnMrgn
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby ATLbraves » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:05 pm

P1Army wrote:Don’t hit the dump button on lynch just yet. There are some emerging receivers in this league and it looks like you were wise enough to grab one. Nelson should be a good start this week in what will probably be Fitzpatricks toughest test to date. The patriots have been giving up huge points to fantasy receivers. I feel like with Rice getting healthy in Seattle there might be some improvement. It’s only week 2 and something has got to give Pete Carroll will not allow his team to go winless and whatever luster he saw in Tavaris is quickly beginning to diminish. If Whitehurst gets the call then we could be looking at a vastly different Seattle team. Lynch is still a starting running back, he still has talent he’s just buried on a team that hasn’t gotten it’s shit together just yet. I’d give it at least another week. In my opinion the most expendable piece of your roster is Chad Johnson, especially if he can’t put together more that a couple of catches this week. Amendola is worth picking up but not at the expense of your RB depth.

Keep an eye out for Donald Jones and Titus young to help out your WR corps as well.

viewtopic.php?t=498839

Completely agree. ;-D

help with mine please, it's a similar question:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=498767
ATLbraves
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions