QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Ray Rice
RB: Ben Tate
WR: Calvin Johnson
WR: Mike Wallace
TE: Jason Witten
K: Stephen Gostowski
D: Tennesse

Do I go with Bradshaw against the Eagles, or Maclin against the Giants? The Falcons ran all over the Eagles last week, and I think they'll try to do the same. Maclin had a monster game, and I'm not sure I want to bench him right now. Who do I start for my flex?
Pitfan2782
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Bradshaw vs Maclin

Postby Scriley » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:41 am

I would probably go with Bradshaw. Phillys run defense is horrible so Bradshaw should benefit from that. I really like Maclin, but I don't know if I see a repeat from last week, especially since DJax was out for portions of the game. I actually have them both on my team and am playing Bradshaw as my RB1 and Maclin as my flex. Hope this helps bro.
Scriley
Water Boy
Water Boy

(Past Year: 5)

Re: Bradshaw vs Maclin

Postby impervious » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:54 pm

Their run defense is low ranked. but it is a good defense who are very capable of stopping the run if they need too. in their 1st 2 weeks they had St.Louis and the Falcons, 2 teams in which they decided stopping the pass was more important. they did good on Bradford and despite Ryans 4 TD's it was not easy for him . this week they are going against a Giant team who has already committed to running the ball and Manning who despite a solid TD game yesterday he has not looked real good. I don't think Philly will gameplan the same against the Giants as they did the others and will do alot better against the run. Plus Jacobs is getting a bigger role it looks and with maclin is the go to go when Vick gets blitzed + rz. I am gonna go with maclin here. I am sure he will have about the same performance as last week. The other thing to keep watching is Steve Smith(Eagles), I am sure they are going to start using him more.
impervious
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Who to Start/Bench