mike wallace, marshall for turner tolbert floyyd need help!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions

mike wallace, marshall for turner tolbert floyyd need help!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

mike wallace, marshall for turner tolbert floyyd need help!!

Postby rahzel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Hey guys. Appreciate any feedback you can give. First post so Thx in advance! My league is non port with extra pints for 40 yard + plays. QB, 3 wr, 2 rb, wr/RB/te, te, k, and dst are the positions.
I drafted: Michael Vick, Greg Jennings, Brandon marshall, Mike Wallace, Frank gore, Danny woodhead, and desean Jackson for flex as my starters, with Pitts d, Dustin Keller, and Neil rackers.
my bench isn't great with deji Karim , denarius Moore, hasslebeck(I drafted peyton and just dropped him), demarco Murray, CJ Spiller, and Brandon lafelle.

Its a 12 man league.
I started off 0-2 this season with with a 125-130 loss, and a 130-185 loss. I'm offered a trade for
Michael Turner, Mike tolbert, Malcolm floyyd for Mike Wallace Brandon Marshall and deji Karim. It takes away my stacked 4 receiver starters but I get betterrunning backs. It leaves him with arian Foster, Ben Tate, and Daniel Thomas and thomas jones as some of his rbs he still has left. His other receivers are Stevie Johnson and Julio Jones. His team looks crazy strong after the trade but do you guys think it makes my team stronger? He is also willing to give me Daniel Thomas instead of tolbert if I want.

Feedback please!!!
rahzel
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: mike wallace, marshall for turner tolbert floyyd need he

Postby Shaman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:05 pm

no. maybe marshall for turner straight up.
Shaman
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby rahzel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Do you think it makes my team worse? Looking for opinions and reasoning. Thx again!
rahzel

Postby TaDa » Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:17 pm

I would be all over this trade like white on rice. Turner is a great rb1 and Tolbert is a good rb2

You would still have very good receivers, and it would make your RBs a lot better. Statistically, RBs will have more consistent results from week to week. Also, waiver wires are usually more friendly to picking up a hot wideout. Not so much with RBs.
TaDa
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 100)

Postby rahzel » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:46 pm

Thx for the reply! After looking it over many times it pretty much replaces Danny woodhead as my weak starter and makes Floyd my weakpoint and putting tolbert in my flex spot. It hurts giving up my two receivers, Mike Wallace in particular as I feel he will have a killer season, so hopefully Michael Turner scores just as much, which turns into pretty much tolbert and Floyd for Marshall and Karim.

I think the trade itself is pretty fair but I'm just thinking about the effects on my team, am I making my team stronger and in better position to win the season with the trade, or am I better off sticking to my team and riding it out. Looking for a few more opinions, any feedback is welcome :) Thx again guys,
rahzel

Postby rahzel » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Bump
rahzel

Return to Draft, Trade, & Waiver Questions