WR help - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

WR help

Moderator: Football Moderators

WR help

Postby packfan12 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Alright, non-ppr league. My two questionable WRs I got starting atm are Dez Bryant and Plaxico Burress. On my sideline I have James Jones, Lance Moore, Austin Collie, and Jesse Holley. Since Dallas is a Monday nighter I obviously picked up Holley as a handcuff in case Bryant decides to screw me at the last second. But should I be benching either of those 2 WRs for one of my sidelined guys who play on Sunday? Burress has me a little worried having had no receptions last week. Is Moore due for a breakout with Colston out? James Jones due for anything? Should Collie even be on my team with Kerry Collins throwing the ball? Sorry, guess I'm ranting, anyway, if you bothered to read all this, feedback appreciated.
packfan12
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 26)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: WR help

Postby Qwerty22 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Wow! I think any which way your gambling. Keep an eye on Dez and roll with Plax. The only possible I would think about is Lance and that is a BIG gamble.
Qwerty22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Re: WR help

Postby packfan12 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Qwerty22 wrote:Wow! I think any which way your gambling. Keep an eye on Dez and roll with Plax. The only possible I would think about is Lance and that is a BIG gamble.

Ya I know, thats why it's so hard to decide. All my receivers are gambles week in and week out save for one. Thats the price I pay I guess for trying to stock up on stud backs early on (Ray Rice/Michael Turner)
packfan12
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 26)

Return to Who to Start/Bench