Tellin me to start mike thomas? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Tellin me to start mike thomas?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Tellin me to start mike thomas?

Postby Gdriver5 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Everyone has been telling me to start Mike Thomas in my flex spot over Tim hightower this week...as a result of him getting tons of targets from Gabbert. What say you experts? Mike Thomas/Tim Hightower/Willis McGahee? Who do you like for my flex (ppr league)
Gdriver5
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Tellin me to start mike thomas?

Postby Dolfin99 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:50 pm

I would stick with Hightower. Helu will get some carries, but I think HIghtower will be fine.

As far as Thomas goes, remember that those targets were in the preseason. I would check them out in an actual game first and see what happens.

Also, Moreno returns, so McGahee will share carries and the Titans are stout against the run (allow 58.5 YPG).
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Re: Tellin me to start mike thomas?

Postby Gdriver5 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:59 pm

hmmm i suppose you're right. Helu has me worried...he had a strong showing in the 2nd half last week..and shanahan is a prick (for us fantasy guys anyway lol)
Gdriver5
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Who to Start/Bench