Percy Harvin Vs. Mike Thomas WHIR! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Percy Harvin Vs. Mike Thomas WHIR!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Percy Harvin Vs. Mike Thomas WHIR!

Postby Cubsfan2803 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:02 pm

I am in a ppr league and am playing my rival this week. I would love to win. We start three WR and I have already decided on starting White and Boldin, but now I need to decide between the last three on my team. For my WR3 should I roll with...

Harvin vs the Lions
or
Mike Thomas vs the Panthers

I also have Denarious Moore but he is playing the Jets, so chances of me starting him are slim to none. I am worried about the Lions just destroying the Vikings O-line and harassing McNabb all day. Also Harvin missed some practice this week with the flu. Jacksonville has Baine Gabbert making his first start, so I'm thinking he might just throw a bunch of check downs to Thomas all day? The Panthers defense isn't exactly a pushover though, they were surprisingly decent against the Packers last weekend.

Let me know what you think and drop a link and I will defiantly help you back!
Cubsfan2803
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Percy Harvin Vs. Mike Thomas WHIR!

Postby Dolfin99 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Go with Harvin.......

I would wait and see how Gabbert plays in his first start....they hooked up in the preseason, but that was the preseason. ;-D
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Re: Percy Harvin Vs. Mike Thomas WHIR!

Postby 11stever11 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:24 pm

I would go Harvin as well and wait to see how Mike Thomas does with Gabbert at the helm. good luck!
Thanks Franchise Fan for the sig!
11stever11

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Return to Who to Start/Bench