Buying into the Bills? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Buying into the Bills?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Buying into the Bills?

Postby mattb47 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:38 am

FatFoot wrote:Jackson and Matthews had EXTREMELY similar stat lines against the Pats, while Matthews was losing touches to Tolbert. In fact, the last two weeks, the guys have been really close. I don't see why today's performance would help anyone make his mind up that Jackson is such a superior talent.

Where did I say superior talent or even talk about their talent in comparison ANYWHERE in my posts? I said Jackson is currently the more polished runner and the overall better NFL running back at this current time. Mathews is making some strides and has plenty of talent but he's not there yet and that's a big reason why he's splitting time with Tolbert at all. The job was his to lose before and he couldn't make enough plays to keep Tolbert off the field hence the current timeshare. Whereas we see Jackson in the opposite scenario with Spiller coming in, people thought he was going to be the guy there and they tried to give him every opportunity to take the job but Jackson was and is just better right now. He's easily one of the more underrated RBs in the league right now.
mattb47
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:37 pm

The Bills also started out 5-0 in 2008 and didn't make the playoffs, so we have seen this from them before.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 68)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:34 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:The Bills also started out 5-0 in 2008 and didn't make the playoffs, so we have seen this from them before.

Yeah, but not like this. I have a friend that has season tickets for the Bills and I usually get out to a couple games. I ALMOST went to the Bills/Pats game. DAMMIT!!!!
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Previous

Return to Football Talk