Bush, Moreno, Grant, Williams - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Bush, Moreno, Grant, Williams

Moderator: Football Moderators

Bush, Moreno, Grant, Williams

Postby MattyXL » Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:57 am

Ok so my RB1 is pretty solid being Darren Mcfadden. But checkout my cluster you-know-what of other RBs. Moreno was my solid RB2 but injury turned me too my bench. Bush, Ricky Williams, Ryan Grant. Which so far there has been nothing from that crew. Not only has Moreno's injury allowed McGahee to shine but I guess it triggered the teamate backs of Bush and Grant to kick ass. So even if Grant and Bush decided to not suck they have on-fire backs in front of them. Moreno is in same boat too because he's not just going to be handed his job back now.

I feel confident Moreno will eventually get his starting job back but not his 1st week back so for now I need help choosing the lesser of 4 evils. By the way I am in a PPR leauge. Here is the uggliness again: Bush, Grant, RWilliams, Moreno(ques)
MattyXL
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Bush, Moreno, Grant, Williams

Postby cloudwasher » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:38 am

I think among these options the one youre most likely to get some points from is Bush. Moreno, like you noted, is injured and if he does play will likely see limited carries and won't be very effective in those carries against a fairly tough Titans run D. Grants is quickly fading in terms of touches, both due to his age/ineffectiveness and the emergence of James Starks. As for Ricky Williams, he is clearly #2 in the pecking order in Baltimore behind Ray Rice and isn't likely to catch any passes. I would, therefore, have to give an ever-so-slight advantage to Bush just because he is likely to get some points for you off receptions, and none of the other guys are likely to either catch many balls or produce much anyways. If you feel uncomfortable with Bush, I would see Ricky Williams as your next best option.
cloudwasher
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Re: Bush, Moreno, Grant, Williams

Postby hangloos » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:50 am

MattyXL wrote:Ok so my RB1 is pretty solid being Darren Mcfadden. But checkout my cluster you-know-what of other RBs. Moreno was my solid RB2 but injury turned me too my bench. Bush, Ricky Williams, Ryan Grant. Which so far there has been nothing from that crew. Not only has Moreno's injury allowed McGahee to shine but I guess it triggered the teamate backs of Bush and Grant to kick ass. So even if Grant and Bush decided to not suck they have on-fire backs in front of them. Moreno is in same boat too because he's not just going to be handed his job back now.

I feel confident Moreno will eventually get his starting job back but not his 1st week back so for now I need help choosing the lesser of 4 evils. By the way I am in a PPR leauge. Here is the uggliness again: Bush, Grant, RWilliams, Moreno(ques)

I would stay away from Moreno as it is the first game back. R. Williams is barely registering in my rader. Grant is losing reps to starks on a pass heavy team. Your only option is Bush since he will more likely get some yards through the air.

Help me with mine. viewtopic.php?t=499061
hangloos
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Return to Who to Start/Bench